Bangkok Xxx Shows ?

Siam_seatsniffer

Hi Everybody...

I've only ever been to Bangkok once and went to NaNa and loved it (what male wouldnt) and this trip would like to see some of those ping-pong show etc......

Can any members out there drop some names on this thread that a Thai taxi driver would understand, so i can get to the show and not a massage parlour....

Cheers :o

I don't know when last you were here? But due to the Social Order crusade of Khun Purchai, you would be lucky to see a pair of tits in any of the bars, let alone the Ping Pong Show. Also please note that as of next week, Nana and Soi Cowboy will be closing at 12. It is not what it was. Your are more likely to see more on a beach than at either of those two places.

Hi Siam Seatsniffer,

there are many places to see ping pong. Bangkok has numerous clubs etc that

have Ping Pong. May I suggest The Bangkok Ping Pong club. New members are

always welcome. Training is every Tuesday & Thursday at 6.30pm. Competition is

every Saturday afternoon. We supply the balls, you bring the bat. Hope this

helps, look in the telephone book for different club numbers.......Whaaa

Hi Siam Seatsniffer,

there are many places to see ping pong. Bangkok has numerous clubs etc that

have Ping Pong. May I suggest The Bangkok Ping Pong club. New members are

always welcome. Training is every Tuesday & Thursday at 6.30pm. Competition is

every Saturday afternoon. We supply the balls, you bring the bat. Hope this

helps, look in the telephone book for different club numbers.......Whaaa

And if seatsniffer brings the balls, can not play? :o

it seems its over in patpong also?, its been a year since i've been down there but the touts would drag you upstairs for the shows.

just don't get in the line of fire of the darts, i watched some plastered japanese guys get stabbed twice in less than a minute. maybe her scope needed to be re calibered?

the shows are over here in bangkok it seems, but there is still at least one that goes on down in pattaya. even after being busted they continue, just more lookouts outside.

The message is Mr Sniffer – take your money somewhere else the Thai government and people no-longer need it! Anyone who want a holiday where they can party past 12.00 should go to another destination. This is the Cinderella state now. Tell all your friends.

• 4 months later...

Ping pong balls have become very scarce in Bangkok due to punters refusing to return the balls.

They have overtaken pirated copies of Jungle Book as the tourist number 1 souvenir.

Why only last week custom officers at Don Muang, suspecting the odour seeping from a suitcase was a british man trying to smuggle his tee ruk back home.

On opening of the suitcase more than 2,000 ping pong balls exploded onto the deptarure floors in terminal 2.

It was reported that outward flights to China were heavily delayed due to an impromtu tournament of table tennis.

Note.. Frogs,goldfish,razor blades,microwave ovens,coconuts,& cuddly toys have been found as suitable substitutes for the ping pong balls.

Ping pong balls have become very scarce in Bangkok due to punters refusing to return the balls.

They have overtaken pirated copies of Jungle Book as the tourist number 1 souvenir.

Why only last week custom officers at Don Muang, suspecting the odour seeping from a suitcase was a british man trying to smuggle his tee ruk back home.

On opening of the suitcase more than 2,000 ping pong balls exploded onto the deptarure floors in terminal 2.

It was reported that outward flights to China were heavily delayed due to an impromtu tournament of table tennis.

Note.. Frogs,goldfish,razor blades,microwave ovens,coconuts,& cuddly toys have been found as suitable substitutes for the ping pong balls.

Can you provide a picture of yourself in your uniform? :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

.Note.. Frogs,goldfish,have been found as suitable substitutes for the ping pong balls.

I used to enjoy a real French meal with snails and frogs legs done is a savory garlic sauce....you know the thing.... Parisian batons soft crunchy bread to dip in, with a decent bottle of Chateau -Neuf/ Cotes de Rhone to help mop up the tasty bits that always seem to stick to the plates .....until one night I saw a "ping-pong "show in khun mates place in Nana about 10 years ago :D

Didnt have any problems with the "balls" the razor blades,coca cola bottles or even the darts show.....hundred and eeeeeiighty (180) .. all straight forward perverted fun I suppose.....but HOW could they do what they did with the frogs?....not even frog-frogs but bl**dy Great TOADS. :D:o

They were everwhere (after escaping from ..lets say self confinement-incarceration) and jumping all over the joint.

More than the odd one ended up in a local punters beer glass but they -the punters that is..just scooped them out and continued drinking.....uggg :D

Any way stuff frogs legs I ll stick to Mars Bars :D