Buying silk sheets

kalbo123

N18 46 43.5 E99 02 46.5

Honest and reliable silk fabric products supplier, make to order, too. Since years we buy all our silk household items over there, also all of our customers who buy from them are satisfied.

We are not at all related to this company.

N18 46 43.5 E99 02 46.5

Honest and reliable silk fabric products supplier, make to order, too. Since years we buy all our silk household items over there, also all of our customers who buy from them are satisfied.

Have you got a name and a rough location?

And what sort of prices?

Cheers.

N18 46 43.5 E99 02 46.5

And what sort of prices?

Cheers.

Copy the coordinates in the first line of my post, then paste it in the search cell in Google Earth or Google Maps. Click "Search" and - voila - there it is.

Prices: Reasonable. Of course depending on size and quality of the silk. Sewing labour very inexpensive.

N18 46 43.5 E99 02 46.5

And what sort of prices?

Cheers.

Copy the coordinates in the first line of my post, then paste it in the search cell in Google Earth or Google Maps. Click "Search" and - voila - there it is.

Prices: Reasonable. Of course depending on size and quality of the silk. Sewing labour very inexpensive.

Not having bought it before, I don't know what "reasonable" is. What would you expect to pay for a complete bed set, for example? i.e. sheets and pillowcases (or maybe sheet and one of those <insert posh word for mattress cover here>)?

I've never even been in a Jim Thompson shop.