Pratunam to Don Mueang

Hi all

I have a flight booked leaving Don Mueang at 11am on a saturday i am just wondering how long the jouney will take from pratunam allowing for traffic and such.. And also would a taxi be the best mean's of transport. i will be travelling with my wife and two kid's and we will have a bit of luggage.

Naturally a taxi would be best. No idea how else you'd get there with your baggage. It would take a half hour or so. You could also take the airport shuttle bus for 100/person. then you will need to ask yourself: should I hassle with the shuttle for 400 baht or take the easy convenience of a taxi for 200

Edited by Nana Cowboy

Ditto to the above except there is no airport shuttle bus from Pratunam area for 100 baht that I have heard of unless it is a new one??? What exactly is this about NC?

9amish on a Sat to leave Pratunam area as traffic will be light at that time heading north. The 30 mins time NC gave is about right. You could also pay 85 extra and take the Don Muang tollway and do it in about 20 mins.

Given your 4 pax and "we will have a bit of luggage" try to get a family van style taxi as this will accommodate your bags where most normal sedan taxis won't.