Looking for a Notary Public

chooka

I need to get a photocopy of my passport certified as a true copy so I can send it to Australia and I am looking for a decent Notary Public.

I can have it done at the Embassy but to far to travel for one signature and the Honorary Consulate in Chiangmai is not authorised as she is Thai. I had one done awhile ago by a Thai Lawyer and he charged me 2000 baht for a split seconds work and I thought this was a rip off.

If anyone knows of a decent (non rip off) Notary Public it would be greatly appreciated. I will be needing his/her authorised stamp on it.

I have used a Thai attorney on the third floor of Hillside 4, for the past four years. She charges 500 baht.

Thanks for that.

Just been searching the web further and came across a guy in Chiangmai. Anyone had any dealings with him? (Australian J.P)

Neil James KILAH. JP (Qual)

http://jpincm.yolasite.com/

Do you have a bank account in Thailand?

If so, they will usually oblige and do the deed for you.

Yes I do but a Thai Bank Manager is not acceptable in Australia. I used a Thai Doctor once and they weren't acceptable either. I can sign things for Aussies affidavits and other documents etc.

I just sent off an email to Neil James KILAH. JP (Qual) in Chiangmai to see if he is still around, does it free of charge so that is good. If no luck with him then I will keep looking.

I have used a Thai attorney on the third floor of Hillside 4, for the past four years. She charges 500 baht.

Thanks for that.

Just been searching the web further and came across a guy in Chiangmai. Anyone had any dealings with him? (Australian J.P)

I have had documents certified by Neil before, just the same as seeing a JP back in Aus.

Hopefully he is in town to help you out.

• Like 1

Thanks for that.

I have had documents certified by Neil before, just the same as seeing a JP back in Aus.

Hopefully he is in town to help you out.

Hope so, I sent him an email and I see he has a facebook site also for it.

Thanks very much for all your replies guys/girls it is very much appreciated.

Neil James KILAH. JP - returned my email and is more than happy to sign my documents for me. He is one for all Aussies to keep in mind as he provides a totally free service.

Maybe the administrators could make a pinned topic on here (Chiangmai Forum) with a list of Notary Publics. I am sure there are a number of people requiring their services from time to time.