VIDEO: Thai woman's bizarre road machine

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is THAILAND & it is THEIR COUNTRY...let them do what they want to do..it is not for US to judge a Thai persons action..If this LADY were Jewish and an ARTIST living in NEW YORK CITY...her Scooter would be a 'work of art" and worth thousands...this scooter,which to me it is a Work of ART should be used as a ADVERT "to

do your own thing in THAILAND" She should do TV Commercials...I would rather see this type of news than 99% of what we read today....travel the villages of Thailand and see the "REAL THAILAND"...lots of folk art and humor...and PEOPLE WHO STILL SMILE.

Grumpy Old Man, you think you got Thailand all figured out do you?

This is THAILAND & it is THEIR COUNTRY...let them do what they want to do..it is not for US to judge a Thai persons action..If this LADY were Jewish and an ARTIST living in NEW YORK CITY...her Scooter would be a 'work of art" and worth thousands...this scooter,which to me it is a Work of ART should be used as a ADVERT "to

do your own thing in THAILAND" She should do TV Commercials...I would rather see this type of news than 99% of what we read today....travel the villages of Thailand and see the "REAL THAILAND"...lots of folk art and humor...and PEOPLE WHO STILL SMILE.

Get on a treadmill to work off your frustrations.

• Like 1