American suspected of dealing drugs apprehended by Pattaya Police

Rimmer

What a C**T.

My 12 year marriage ended because my ex wife miscarried our 3rd baby due to smoking ice.

I hope he gets 50 years hard labour.

Moron.

Yeah, and my Father used to get drunk on alcohol and beat the shit out of me when I was 10 years old, so ?

Oh right. Alcohol is taxed so it's legal, apart from the fact that it's the worlds most dangerous drug, but there are the morons that smoke, now these guys don't even get high, why do they do it, the mind boggles...but they still do it, they get addicted and its perfectly legal.......unbelievable....the governments of this world tell you what you are allowed to put into your body, as long as it's taxed you're good to go.

If I invented a pill that gave you the same hit as a double whiskey, I would be put behind bars for the rest of my life, yet I, and you, can buy as much whiskey as we or I want.

How is that right ?

Alcohol is a huge problem all over the world, yet it's legal, why ? TAX...that's why.

• Like 1

Another idiot who should have gone home before he ran out of money and had to sell Ice to survive/stay.

Anyone know of the cops doing deals with farangs - let off with fine for handing them the next guy up the ladder or do they just offer this to Thai's?

Oddly enough - his life span might have just increased with the arrest............

And that may be the last thing he's going to want if he's facing a long stretch in a Thai prison.

Assuming the charges are legitimate, I have no sympathy for this guy. Amazingly stupid thing for anybody to do in Thailand.

Oddly enough - his life span might have just increased with the arrest............

And that may be the last thing he's going to want if he's facing a long stretch in a Thai prison.

Assuming the charges are legitimate, I have no sympathy for this guy. Amazingly stupid thing for anybody to do in Thailand.

BTW, it just occurred to me that jails are the easiest places to get a variety of drugs, so assuming he has access to cash (or wants to do favours) for drugs, he'll be able to finish his life pretty quickly.

What a C**T.

My 12 year marriage ended because my ex wife miscarried our 3rd baby due to smoking ice.

Moron.

What-and you had no idea she was using that shit??? Unbelievable--unless you were away from home a lot, I guess.

She said it was the first time- up until that point she'd never tried it before she said.

I had no idea she used it that day as she was at her friends house and did it. I never noticed anything different in her. I was running our busy bar/restaurant at the time. Once was enough.

Edited by Rimmer

What a C**T.

Moron.

If me I would question my judgement in choosing a Thai that chooses to smoke ice while pregnant for a wife and accept blame for my choice.

Maybe if it happens to you you wont be such a smartass know it all keyboard warrior.

This happened like a lightening bolt, totally out of the blue and against character.

I know, I was with her 14 years.

I divorced her and sold the business. Zero tolerance.

But of course you know better and judge me on your apparent infinite wisdom of something and somebody you know nothing about.

Edited by Docwho

What a C**T.

Moron.

If me I would question my judgement in choosing a Thai that chooses to smoke ice while pregnant for a wife and accept blame for my choice.

Many of my friends have married ''special'' girls only to find out later they weren't so special.

I suspect the first 12 years of the marriage weren't a bed of roses either.

Thai women, we can't live wiv em, can't shoot em.

• Like 1

Maybe if it happens to you you wont be such a smartass know it all keyboard warrior.

I d

This happened like a lightening bolt, totally out of the blue and against character.

I know, I was with her 14 years.

ivorced her and sold the business. Zero tolerance.

But of course you know better and judge me on your apparent infinite wisdom of something and somebody you know nothing about.

It would never happen to me for one simple reason. I have worked closely with drug addicts for over 20 years in London, New Zealand, Australia and 12 years in Thailand. My understanding of the drug culture and of Thai life gives me a better understanding than most. If being better educated makes me a 'smartass' then so beit.

You saying 'I know, I was with her 14 years' truly means nothing if you do not know what to look for and trust me the only thing that happened like a lightening bolt was her getting found out not the speed in which the addiction took hold.

'She said it was the first time- up until that point she'd never tried it before she said.'

Yes of course it was! Please come on surely you have a better understanding of Thai's with 14+ years of experience?

'But of course you know better and judge me on your apparent infinite wisdom of something and somebody you know nothing about.'

Yes I do and my knowledge allows me to see things a lot clearer than most. Whilst I know and need to know nothing about you I know addicts which is enough.

Personally I would consider yourself lucky to of had 2 children with her I do hope they are with you and not their mother.

Thai women, we can't live wiv em, can't shoot em.

Guess that depends on who you know! ;-)