How To Wash A Dog

Maybe a dumb question but I am moving to Thailand shortly with my flea bitten mutt and i was wondering how worried i have to be about the water quality. I know that most tap water is pretty nasty but will it affect my pooch ?

Maybe a dumb question but I am moving to Thailand shortly with my flea bitten mutt and i was wondering how worried i have to be about the water quality. I know that most tap water is pretty nasty but will it affect my pooch ?

please don't worry he'll survive the water here.......look at mine; he does it since 3 years now and he's imported to.

Gerd

please don't worry he'll survive the water here.......look at mine; he does it since 3 years now and he's imported to.

Gerd

me again sorry!

Just in case it's a big dog: I give my dog "Heart Guard" once a month coz some dogs have problems with the heat over here, You can get them from all the vets.

For half a year it's about 700.-Baht.

Gerd

Gerd

me again sorry!

Just in case it's a big dog: I give my dog "Heart Guard" once a month coz some dogs have problems with the heat over here, You can get them from all the vets.

Gerd

What is "Heart Gaurd" for exactly and what is it for?

Gerd

me again sorry!

Gerd

Heart Guard keeps the dog's heart healthy coz this hot climate they are not used to.

Gerd

me again sorry!

Gerd

Heart Guard keeps the dog's heart healthy coz this hot climate they are not used to.

Gerd

I understood Heart Guard was for heart-worm which is prevalent in the tropics ?????