Laptop Battery Provider in BKK - Contact details please

matt111

Looking for a replacement laptop battery for an acer, compatible or "copy" is fine.

Can anyone provide a contact number or email or web address of a reliable vendor (panthip or otherwise) that will ship it

Preferably not one of silly vendors that tries to sell replica battery as official manufacturer originals for the full original retail price, if I can avoid "but is original sir, no copy, original cost more" then all the better...

As long as don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks, by far the cheapest would be to order it directly from China. After all, that's where whatever you buy in Thailand comes from anyway. Choose the China or HK post shipping option as that will usually be included in the price and is very unlikely to be stopped by Thai customs. Don't be tempted to use DHL, UPS etc. as they will likely sting you again at this end.

For example: http://www.aliexpress.com/premium/acer-laptop-battery.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=y&SearchText=acer+laptop+battery&initiative_id=SB_20130801232738&isViewCP=y&catId=0

• Like 1

you will better off buying one from acer. The copy's go for 1700 up to 2500 and wont last maybe 3 month. An original acer one you can find at acer ( look on the website where the next acer outlet is) use the call center or buy one on-line at acer. Depending on your model and how many cell you want they range from 2800 to 3500 or so and for 20 quid more , a good investmentthumbsup.gif

Edited by JakeBKK

I have bought Chinese versions at Pantip with very good reliabilty experience; 4th floor shop that sells nothing but power supplies; near rear of Main section, on right wall as you enter from Petchburi, About 600b as I recall.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update on replacement laptop batteries.

Order an internal acer battery, a hipro laptop power supply and two hdmi to dvd wires, from 3 different vendors, on the 5th august from AliExpress (china site), everything arrived between 20-22nd, so a little over two weeks. Payment was easy with BKK Bank visa debit card. I choose china air mail (cheapest), all three were marked as gifts (unrequested but desirable), and no custom chargers. If you dont mind waiting 2-3 weeks this a great option, thanks Dork!

I cant speak for authenticity, they look almost the same with tiny tiny difference in font face used, could just be revisions but for the price I couldnt care. Also ignore any tracking on China mail as its not very reliable.

My battery copy from Pantip for one of my Toshiba laptops is about 6 months old now...still working fine...it cost Bt1500...I didn't want to wait and order off Ebay. And a copy I bought off Ebay from a Hong Kong dealer for my other Toshiba laptop is also still working fine...that battery is about 5 months old...it cost less than a Bt1000 including shipping which was free.

Edited by Pib