One man's journey to find the highest point in Phuket

webfact

Top bloke. Good story. :-)

...unfortunately the highest point of my own trip to Phuket was when I left! :-(

Well the rest of us consider ourselves lucky that you're outta here. Why these types have to pop in with this attitude, find something else to do. Yeeeeesh.

Yea Glenn ! Cool article and discoverer of the highest point in Phuket. We'll have to nickname you Somchai so you make it into the Phuket history books, ha, ha.

Either way, Mai Thao Sip Song is the second highest point in Phuket and the newly discovered highest point has no name, no access, and no one knows.” Its only distinguishing characteristic is a property marker.

There's a property marker there, so I would posit at least one Thai person also knows about it, LOL :)

Either way, Mai Thao Sip Song is the second highest point in Phuket and the newly discovered highest point has no name, no access, and no one knows.” Its only distinguishing characteristic is a property marker.

There's a property marker there, so I would posit at least one Thai person also knows about it, LOL smile.png

Thats fine, ...LOL smile.png but why pick holes in a " good news'' story..?

Now this guy went for a completely different Phuket experience. Respect. Reading the report, I vaguely remembered reading/hearing about a trail which starts somewhere west of Phuket Town, and going through the jungle and across the hills, it ends in Patong.

A great achievement Glenn.

When you told me you were going make a trail along the high ridges a few years back, I never once doubted that you would do it and I enjoyed hearing about your adventures along the way. Well done my friend. clap2.gifthumbsup.gif