Panthip Plaza apple compatible options

hermespan

Accidentally posted. To continue...

Picking up a couple of off brand/generic charger adapters for the little box actually intended for multi device use (iPod, iPad) at THB80 I found that they don't fit we'll so are a waste of money. Instead of garbage prices why doesn't some company sell quality compatible non Apple brand products? I take that back, at a shop when I was looking for charging cables I was offered non Apple ones in at least two qualities.

so, I see this is a really popular subject...

My generic 3 meter supposedly better quality lightening to USB. cable worked for one day on my iphone. Then the 'engaged' lightening symbol stopped showing up which would suggesg to me that it is no longer functioning. Next the plastic casing on the USB pulled off when I tried to disconnect.

Same vendor and others claim to have a better one that comes boxed, but the printing quality looks cheap suggesting that it isn't a non-Apple product but rather a copy of one.

Where does one buy generic Apple compatible products that are what they purport to be? you know, like Norton used to make. but I mean peripherals. there is a huge mail order market in USA and some retail but all I see in Panthip Plaza is top end (original Apple) and garbage (pirated/misrepresented/low end).

Is this the situation in USA and UK also, that all niche market products gave moved online? I like sales presentations