condominiums-commitee-jutsitic person-sometimes the good guys win

mascarakatze

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please bring in the "good guys". We need them asap.

Location: a just repainted building next to the Holiday Inn hotel. Looking over the Ping.

All savings gone and back to the middle ages.

Looks like a thinly disguised ref to Riverside. Dont understand your comment on Middle Ages-I thought it was a good condo??

Location: a just repainted building next to the Holiday Inn hotel. Looking over the Ping.

Looks like a thinly disguised ref to Riverside. Dont understand your comment on Middle Ages-I thought it was a good condo??

Check who is in the drivers seat. Yet again after been fired years ago.

Regarding that condo....

It's funny.....just yesterday someone was showing me a video he took of the pool changing rooms.he was full of praise for how clean it was, how they had two bins for different rubbish, how they always had a mat and cloth on the floor and a fresh towel on tthe wall and it got changed every day etc.

He pointed out all this and things like a decent grade of tap ware as a comparison to another less well run condo where he keeps an apartment for his family and how things could improve there. He says the pool area is now very pleasant and the lightweight furniture was on the video. He prefers to swim there as the building reflects warmth on the pool, and is now going to take photos of the fairly new letterboxes as an example for the other condo.

I'm not taking sides, but his guy is pretty experienced in running hands on businesses around the world and actually he used to say the woman referred to with this condo did a good job, the office always seems efficient and the place very clean and well run to me, and I know people who never want to leave there.

I always point out.....sometime in the not too distant future that condo and only one or two others are going to have an absolutely prime and unrepeatable river position and will be more and more central in a growing metropolis.

Just saying.....

Edited by cheeryble

has to be Riverside of course. difficult parking, poor location (no restaurants, bars, shops) flooding, committee and management 'issues' etc. some like it some don't. lot's of trouble with one particular farang I hear. lot's of condo politics best avoided I'd say

Check who is in the drivers seat. Yet again after been fired years ago.

oh back again? the new JP is out? (although many were unhappy with him) as i said 'lot's of politics' and in-fighting

a little out of date info here surely- no JP just now I dont think, and a firm due to be appointed to that role shortly I hear.

Parking no problem when I visit and I thought the politics were dead and buried-to the extent that ever happens in a community of people with differing views. Bit like Thai Visa Forum....

Anyone know of any better run condo's in CM? Seems a common problem-owners want improvements but dont want to pay. Same in every community property in every country I have lived in, so maybe human nature. Something for nothing; and a desire to 'be reasonable, do it MY way'

• Like 1