Condo Rental In Hua Hin?

seanwg

Hi,

I'm looking for a condo to rent in May; in Hua Hin. I found this place

http://www.thailand-huahin.com/huahin-apartments-condos.htm

Seems reasonable, but I can't get a phone number out of the guy renting it, which kind of twitches me the wrong way.

Has anyone ever heard of this place/guy? The rentors name is

Sunanta Trai-Ukos?

The rate seems ok, but still is it a little weird not willing to give a phone number to call?

Sean

Hi Sean,

Try this website for apartments at Baan Chai Talay.

http://www.huahin-condo.com/

It is run by two ladies (sisters I think). They are the property owners so they look after things properly and the apartments are very good.

Both of them speak very good English.

They also have apartments at Palm Pavillion near the airport and at the new Baan Sechuan near the new Tesco. All of them are on the beach. They have lots of repeat business, they are good.

Good luck, let me know how you go.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Seems reasonable, but I can't get a phone number out of the guy renting it, which kind of twitches me the wrong way.

Sunanta Trai-Ukos?

The rate seems ok, but still is it a little weird not willing to give a phone number to call?

Sean

HI Sean, my name is Craig. I own a new three bedrroom house in Hua hin which is available for rent. It is very close to downtown Hua hin and the beaches. The house is fully furnished with aswimming pool at your doorstep. If you are interesested please let me know. My e-mail is [email protected]

Sean

Baan Chaitalay is the best apartment resort in Hua Hin.

I am an Irish owner, and have just come back from 2 great weeks there.

The pool in the resort is just 'out of this world'.

To reach me goto www.itc.ie/rentals.htm and send me your email address through the enquiry page,and I will reply to you, and give you names, phone numbers, whatever information you are looking for. My apartment is free for rent in May.

Stephen

Hi,

Sunanta Trai-Ukos?

Sean

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Sunanta Trai-Ukos?

Sean

Another member wondering about these apartment that are for rent is there anyone who can give us info on this. There must be some one out there who can help us

Another member wondering about these apartment that are for rent is there anyone who can give us info on this. There must be some one out there who can help us

Carolyn

www.itc.ie/rentals.htm is a 3rd floor apartment in Baan Chaitalay. Ive stayed there its a great place. Ideal for kids, or just a lazy relaxing break. Pool is out of this world. Right on the beach. Restaurants nearby. Great security. When are you going. Im going back in July.

Blamamber

btw - im an owner, so im biased, but anyone ive talked to says Baan Chaitalay is the best holiday condo in Hua Hin.

Carolyn

www.itc.ie/rentals.htm is a 3rd floor apartment in Baan Chaitalay. Ive stayed there its a great place. Ideal for kids, or just a lazy relaxing break. Pool is out of this world. Right on the beach. Restaurants nearby. Great security. When are you going. Im going back in July.

Blamamber

btw - im an owner, so im biased, but anyone ive talked to says Baan Chaitalay is the best holiday condo in Hua Hin.

Hi,

Sunanta Trai-Ukos?

Sean

• 1 month later...
www.itc.ie/rentals.htm is a 3rd floor apartment in Baan Chaitalay.

Hi Carolyn. I checked the rates the condo at Baan Chaitalay and it appears that peak season rates are 65,000 baht for two weeks (or 130,000 baht a month.??)

for a 120 sq meter condo. Is that right?

Edited by egeefay

• 8 months later...

Hello,

We are a family who has received an offer from Sunanta Trai-Ukos with an apartment in Baan Chaitalay at the Hua Hin ....she is asking for payment in full by bank transfer before we arrive.....she does not want to give us a phone contact.....we are just wanting to be sure this is a legitimate offer and that we don't have a risk for our money to disappear.

Has anyone else had experience with Sunantra_

Thanks

thomas