Missing Ubc Channels- Ngc,disc,history Etc.

monsieurhappy

Hi,

I live near Maprachan-East Pattaya. Yesterday-Tues. we had a power cut ( This may or may not be part of the problem ) but last night and so far today we cannot get certain channels on UBC. These are channels 23 ( History ) through to channel 37 ( Sport ) I did notice last night that we couldn't get 19 but that seems OK today. Anyone out here have the same problem? :D:o

Try powering down the decoder, take the card out. Put it back in, then power up again.

And if that fails, call UBC customer services. They will re-transmit the signals while you are on the phone. usuually works Ok.

I'm at Mabprachan, and all my channels are fine

Try powering down the decoder, take the card out. Put it back in, then power up again.

And if that fails, call UBC customer services. They will re-transmit the signals while you are on the phone. usuually works Ok.

I'm at Mabprachan, and all my channels are fine

OK, I'm up and running again ( for the time being!! ) This is an old problem I have, if anyone is interested here is my original post from a while back http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25881

The 2 pieces of advice from above don't work with my decoder box as it's not a DSTV one that usually gets supplied from UBC. Mine is a TECHNOSAT and I know there are a few more out there unless the owners have scrapped them by now. I needed to know if there was a problem with UBC before I started playing around with the Menu and downloading myself. I even tried UBC helpline which I knew would be a waste of time. Anyway, got all my channels working again now so if anyone need any help with the same problem send me PM and I'll do my best to help. :o:D