Ben

Ace of Pop

Ive been here in Suphan area for nearly 3 years but can't say I've heard of the Suphan pirate, maybe before my time,, Is it the tractor place about 10km north of Suphan on the left on route 340 just before entering SriPrachan that you're referring to? Don't know any farang that currently stay there, although I think one got married there about 6 months back,, I'll be meeting another guy that's stayed here for over 10 years, I'll see if the Suphanburi pirate rings any bells with him

Same news from my mate, he's never heard of the suphanburi pirate neither, on doing a Google search I'm assuming you could be referring to the Thai pirate blogger, a couple of English guys around here but don't know Ben,, unless he uses another name, looks as though that coffee shop in question is still there though, although couldn't say I've noticed much if at all any comings and goings outside it, we pass it by 3 or 4 times a week

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok, I thought the coffee shop was still there, admittedly didn't see a sign, but passed by it over the weekend and noticed about 4 or 5 cars parked off the road at it, or very close to it, which is probably more cars that I've ever seen there,

Another mate thought the Thai pirate had and still has a now thriving business throughout thailand in garden design or something along those lines, as I say that's second hand news so don't take my word for it

• 2 weeks later...

Same Chap, i see the Coffeeshops been removed. Ill call in next time,and ask.Posted Image

Update for you Ace,, coffee shop has moved a little bit further into Sri prachan,, pass the old location heading north, turn left at main traffic lights,, over the bridge and left again at the seven/11 shop,, 200 to 300 Mtrs on right you'll see their new coffee shop,,quite nice surroundings at the new place, still doing it up but it's open

Same Chap, i see the Coffeeshops been removed. Ill call in next time,and ask.thumbsup.gif

Update for you Ace,, coffee shop has moved a little bit further into Sri prachan,, pass the old location heading north, turn left at main traffic lights,, over the bridge and left again at the seven/11 shop,, 200 to 300 Mtrs on right you'll see their new coffee shop,,quite nice surroundings at the new place, still doing it up but it's open

Thanks , ill Pop In.thumbsup.gif