Fortuner Accessories

Thairish

I'm trying to locate a few bits and bobs for my 'tuner. Mainly door scuff plates, a boot/rear bumper scuff plate and a cargo net. Also any other nice additions I happen across. I'm sure there are plenty of 'tuner owners around here, hope some of you can point me in the right direction...

Thanks in advance..

Just got a White Fortuner yesterday. The front grill guard I asked the dealer to fit in exchange of waiving 10,000 Baht discount turned out to be CarryBoy, doesn't look as good as Toyota genuine. But the sales said there's no such thing as Toyota genuine as far as grill guard is concerned (although it's in accessory catalogue). Am I being cheated on this? :o Sales said they can change it to whatever else they have after the Songkran holiday but I guess I shouldn't make a big deal out of that, for it doesn't really have practical purpose.

went offroad with my 'tuner last weekend and found sidestep not strong enough to use as rocksliders :-)

Anyone know where to find strong siderail / rocksliders for 'tuner, as the car is new I need something that looks neat. Some of the tailor made stuff I used on previous cars would look a little out of place on the 'tuner. I'm also looking for a trailer hitch, but the few I have seen too low and will effect departure angle

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any such thing as wheel housing guard/protection available for Fortuner? My previous car (Civic) came with the black plastic guard that covers the entire wheel housing but I noticed it is bare body metal inside the Fortuner with nothing protecting it from the dirt and stones of off road. This is my first SUV so I don't know if it's normal but feels bit strange it didn't come standard on a cross-country SUV. Is there any such accessory available in Thailand or is it at all necessary? I don't drive off-road but I often drive on upcountry roads and can hear stones hitting and bouncing in the wheel housing.

Is there any such thing as wheel housing guard/protection available for Fortuner? My previous car (Civic) came with the black plastic guard that covers the entire wheel housing but I noticed it is bare body metal inside the Fortuner with nothing protecting it from the dirt and stones of off road. This is my first SUV so I don't know if it's normal but feels bit strange it didn't come standard on a cross-country SUV. Is there any such accessory available in Thailand or is it at all necessary? I don't drive off-road but I often drive on upcountry roads and can hear stones hitting and bouncing in the wheel housing.

The above mentioned shop has all these bits, including inner wheel arch guards, got them on my 'Tuner as it looks really exposed without.

The above mentioned shop has all these bits, including inner wheel arch guards, got them on my 'Tuner as it looks really exposed without.

Thanks Terdsak. How much did you pay for it? Can they fit this into the wheel housing without drilling any holes?