Broadband connection

sanghamitra

Mine in Mae Hia also fine and running at rated speed - 13+ Mbps. Possible problem with cable termination in the junction box. Contact them to run a line quality test. Rainy season and all, problems may be compounded.

When they installed mine a year ago and I ran a speed test I was only getting 6 Mbps. They came out promptly and the office ran a line check and found the signal not normal. They went out and found a bad connection and it has been running at rated speed since.

Mine in Mae Hia also fine and running at rated speed - 13+ Mbps. Possible problem with cable termination in the junction box. Contact them to run a line quality test. Rainy season and all, problems may be compounded.

When they installed mine a year ago and I ran a speed test I was only getting 6 Mbps. They came out promptly and the office ran a line check and found the signal not normal. They went out and found a bad connection and it has been running at rated speed since.

TOT did the same thing for me last year on my then 5+ year old ADSL connection at the pole. All they had to do was cut off an inch or two of wire to get down into the insulation past the corrosion and hook it up again. Problems resolved.