pet repellent

Dirk_brijs

And if they don't pee on the furniture, where are they going to pee? Sounds like they need some training and to be let out more often, rather than a chemical solution.

for me they can pee wherever they like anywhere in my garden which is ample big enough i just like them to stay away from a few pieces of furniture that stand outside and have to be spayed down with water every day.

for some reason its his favorite urine corner i think and i would him to change that corner

hope you understand what i am looking for.

Put a hand full of small stones/pebbles into a used coke can put tape over the hole to stop the stones coming out. ...Then every time the dog goes near a place you he/she is not permitted throw the can on the ground behind the dog (not at the dog) and say NO! in a firm manner.kept this up for a few weeks the dog will soon get the idea.....

Edited by banglay
  • Like 1

And if they don't pee on the furniture, where are they going to pee? Sounds like they need some training and to be let out more often, rather than a chemical solution.

for me they can pee wherever they like anywhere in my garden which is ample big enough i just like them to stay away from a few pieces of furniture that stand outside and have to be spayed down with water every day.

for some reason its his favorite urine corner i think and i would him to change that corner

hope you understand what i am looking for.

Go to a garden centre, plant shop. Most sell a liquid that you add water too. It stops dogs, cats etc going near and spraying the area.