Samui couple arrested.

Extract from Thai newspaper.Part of article, mentioning the arrest of 4 people in

Thailand.

The first case arrested Anthony Michael Maki and her 64-year-old Julie Ann Maki, 44, accused by warrant of the court statehood Minneapolis, Minnesota. On charges of money laundering. Financial fraud. He was arrested at the Lane Road, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani on Aug 1 ago.

http://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/224820

It says "soi khao phra" on the ring road. Tambol Bophut is so to say the whole Chaweng and Bang Rak area.

Soi Khao Phra, is the old Soi monkey road. This particular road is off it & leads up the mountain.

I'll look at the GPS next time, it has given it a name once before I think.

It says "soi khao phra" on the ring road. Tambol Bophut is so to say the whole Chaweng and Bang Rak area.

Soi Khao Phra, is the old Soi monkey road. This particular road is off it & leads up the mountain.

I'll look at the GPS next time, it has given it a name once before I think.

"Suk Niran Soi"

Maki was arrested on a warrent from America. Met him a couple of times, seems like a nice guy.

Fraudsters always seem like nice guys. Why not ask some of the people he was convicted of defrauding.

Charges , wire fraud and money laundering, sure very nice people.laugh.pnglaugh.pngcheesy.gif

• 2 months later...