Barnsley Bob's, it takes all types to go farming

I ad to tek wife to ospital at Barnsley last neet.

Shid got two black eyes, a broken nooas and three broken teeth.

Doctor sed ars she got these injuries.

A sed going through change.

E sed yer carnt get injuries like that going thoo,t change.

A sed that can if it's in my pockit

• Like 1

Two neighbouring Yorkshire farmers, John and John, went to The Farmers Fair in Ilkley, where they both bought a pig. When they got home, John asked John how they would tell who owned which pig as they seemed to be the same size and age.

"Well," said John, "I'll cut off one of my pig's ears. How's that?"

"Fine, I guess," said the other John.

This worked until a couple of weeks later when John stormed into the house.

"John," he said. "Your pig has chewed the ear off my pig. Now we have two pigs with one ear each. How are we going to tell who owns which pig now?"

"Well John," said John. "I'll cut the other ear off my pig. Then we'll have two pigs and only one of them will have an ear."

"Ah there's a good idea," said John.

Again this worked fine until another couple of weeks later when John stormed into the house again.

"John," he said. "Your pig has chewed the other ear off my pig. Now we've got two pigs with no ears. How are we going to tell who owns which pig?"

"Ah this is serious, John," said John. "I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll cut the tail off my pig. Then we'll have two pigs with no ears and only one pig with a tail."

"Ah that would be good," says John.

Another couple of weeks went by, and you guessed it, John stormed into the house once more.

"John," shouted John. "Your pig has chewed the tail off my pig and now we have two pigs with no ears and no tails. How are we going to tell them apart?"

"Ah, well, John," says John. "Why don't we just make this simple. How about if you have the black one, and I'll have the white one."

I was having a drink in a village pub and told the barman that there was this crazy man was driving a tractor up the lane screaming "T' END OF THE WORLD IS UOPN US, T' END IS NIGH!"

He just replied"Neigh worries our lad, that'll only be Farmer Geddon"

• Like 1

In that vane Loong, I used to cherish the Aussie spirit of coping it sweet (laughing at yourself). So:

I pointed to two old drunks across the bar from us and told my friend, "That'll be us in ten years."

He turned to me and said, "That's a mirror, you idiot."

Back to the english,by the way my grandfather was english.

A little story when i just finished my appreticeship i worked at a engineering shop in spearwood wa.

I worked with a man called nipper from cornwell for 6 years,lovely fello.

Funny thing was after all that time i still didnt understand what he said.laugh.png

Back to the english,by the way my grandfather was english.

A little story when i just finished my appreticeship i worked at a engineering shop in spearwood wa.

I worked with a man called nipper from cornwell for 6 years,lovely fello.

Funny thing was after all that time i still didnt understand what he said.laugh.png

Know exactly what you mean. Arrrh! Just pass 'e ova tother side

Ever heard an Isaan Ghost story?

A very lucky young Thai from Isaan was attending University in Bangkok at the expense of his family who could only just afford it. Every chance he got he returned to the village by the cheapest bus he could get. So he was on the side of the road a few kilometers from home basically hitchhiking on a very dark night and in the midst of a big storm. The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, he saw a pickup slowly coming towards him and stopped.

Desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got into the pickup and closed the door, only to realise there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on.

The pickup started moving slowly. The student looked at the road ahead and saw a curve approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life. Then, just before the pickup hit the curve, a hand appeared out of nowhere through the window, and turned the wheel. The student, paralysed with terror, watched as the hand came through the window but it never touched or harmed him.

Shortly thereafter the student saw the lights of the village appear down the road, so, gathering strength; he jumped out of the car and ran to it.

Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside the nearest house and started telling everybody about the horrible experience he had just had. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized he was crying and he wasn't drunk.

Suddenly, two other people walked in from the dark and stormy night. They, like the student, were also soaked and out of breath. Looking around and seeing the student sobbing, one said to the other "Look, there's that <deleted> idiot that got in the pickup while we were pushing it!!!!"

Edited by IsaanAussie
  • Like 1

Speaking of Yanks and Farming ...

s.gifee if you can pass the Redneck Readin' Test...

M R Ducks

M R Not

M R Too

C M Wangs

L I B...M R Ducks

M R Mice

M R Not

S A R...C M E D B D Feet?

L I B...M R Mice!

M R Puppies

M R Not

O S A R...C M P N?

L I B...M R Puppies.

M R Farmers.

M R Not!

O S A R...C M M T Pockets?

L I B...M R Farmers.

=== Translation Follows ===

M R Ducks = Them Are Ducks
M R Not = Them Are Not
M R Too = Them Are Too
C M Wangs = See Them Wings
L I B...M R Ducks = Well I Be - Them Are Ducks

M R Mice = Them Are Mice
M R Not = Them Are Not
S A R...C M E D B D Feet? = Yes They Are - See Them Iddy Biddy Feet ?
L I B...M R Mice! = Well I Be - Them Are Mice

M R Puppies = Them Are Puppies
M R Not = Them Are Not
O S A R...C M P N? - Oh Yes They Are - See Them Peeing?
L I B...M R Puppies. = Well I Be - Them Are Puppies

M R Farmers = Them Are Farmers
M R Not = Them Are Not
O S A R...C M M T Pockets? = Oh Yes They Are - See Them Empty Pockets ?
L I B...M R Farmers = Well I Be - Them Are Farmers