New Smart Phone, Dual Sim Cards

FLHR

The new Samsung Note will be out next month. Scince I will be in the States at that time I'm thinking about making the purchase there. My questions are;

1: Are these smartphone operating systems compatible (States/Thailand)?

2: Could I run my Stateside sim card & Thailand sim card simultaneously?

3: What service (with good internet capabilities) would you recommend here in Thailand?

Thanks in advance!

1) yes , it is quad-band will work in the states.

2)rumor has it comes with two sim slots.

3) you can choose between AIS, DTAC and True this depends where in Thailand you are staying. A "unlimited" ( ~ 5GB) will be around 900 THB a month

In the US now, pre-pay, no contract service providers are becoming increasingly popular. Prices have gone down and unlimited monthly plans in the $50 to $100 range, including data in some cases are available. STRAIGHT TALK, BOOST, VIRGIN MOBILE and many others compete. Do some research on Google. Most of these providers lease networks from major carriers so you will need to find one that has the best coverage in the area where you will be staying. The ones that use the Verizon network generally have the best coverage and signal strength. Most of them sell phones dedicated to their service but most of them will also sell you a SIM in the $10-$25 range. Before deciding, make sure to read the fine print on the service plan: whether or not unused minutes roll over month to month, how minutes are rounded, how long you can keep your account and number when it is inactive, ect.