Send International fax

rucus7

There are quite a few ways to send a fax via your pc and the internet. Even when I was back in the US, we never used a physical fax machine. Just our PC and the appropriate software. For sending and receiving.

Some may require a credit card as a deposit, but I'd bet it would be a lot cheaper than finding a hotel with a fax machine and paying 100B or more per page for a fax? But that might be an option for you. Find the nearest big hotel (like the new Marriott?) and see if they can help.

Good luck!!

I used J2 Connect fax service for years from China. I had an annual subscription that allowed me to send and receive unlimited faxes. They also do one time fax per page. Great service when everyone used faxes. Unnecessary annual fee lately.

J2.com

I haven't sent or received a fax in many years, so I'm not sure how good they are any more.

Search for Myfax if you are sending to Usa. Can just search for Free fax To find several different services for USA faxes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks, it seemed to work very well. I send facilimilies so seldomly, I hope I remember the site.

Thanks to everyone for all the positve suggestions.Myfax seems to have worked well. I find out for sure when I call America Monday morning their time. My only problem with using the post office is that they appear to be at the root of this problem. Three ATM cards mailed to my address in Thailand . The only thing to arrive was a PIN number. Oddly enough a credit card from the same institution arrived in a timely fashion in Thailand. So my confidence in the The Postal system is marginal at best.

Thanks to everyone for all the positve suggestions.Myfax seems to have worked well. I find out for sure when I call America Monday morning their time. My only problem with using the post office is that they appear to be at the root of this problem. Three ATM cards mailed to my address in Thailand . The only thing to arrive was a PIN number. Oddly enough a credit card from the same institution arrived in a timely fashion in Thailand. So my confidence in the The Postal system is marginal at best.

OK so because you have issues with mail arriving you have zero confidence they can send a fax...... alrighty then.

OK so because you have issues with mail arriving you have zero confidence they can send a fax...... alrighty then.

I don't think marginal and zero confidence are analogous. alrighty then . . .