Chonburi fiance and mother murder suspect caught alive

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out on bail next week then.

This guy has drinking friends in the police.

If he was police, he'd be assigned to an inactive post or somewhere where people don't know him.

If he's buddies with police, then he'll be given bail and perhaps do a year or two in the slammer, and then somehow be on the streets in awhile.

Anyone praising the police in this thread is a moron.

If the BIB had REALLY done their job the shooter, who already had a criminal record for violence, would not have been walking around with an unregistered hand gun.

There is nothing praise worthy about making an arrest AFTER two people have been executed.

Just to point out the police have nothing to do with sentencing and jail time.

Their job is to catch and arrest criminals, which in this case they did very quickly.

You might want to direct your ire towards judges and parole panels.

Wrong...

Their job is to PREVENT crime.

Let just have a look at the definition of police shall we:

po·lice n. pl.

1. The governmental department charged with the regulation and control of the affairs of a community, now chiefly the department established to maintain order, enforce the law, and prevent and detect crime.

2. A body of persons making up such a department, trained in methods of law enforcement and crime prevention and detection and authorized to maintain the peace, safety, and order of the community.

Well said and articulate opposite the prevailing conditions in this country. Were the laws which are currently on the statutes properly and consistently enforced by the responsible authority eg. The Royal Thai Police, then you woud see the crime rate drop expotentially. The lawlessness that prevails accross the lenght and breadth of this country is predominantly due to the lack of enforcement, which is the sole responsibility of the RTP.

• Like 1

Anyone praising the police in this thread is a moron.

If the BIB had REALLY done their job the shooter, who already had a criminal record for violence, would not have been walking around with an unregistered hand gun.

There is nothing praise worthy about making an arrest AFTER two people have been executed.

Just to point out the police have nothing to do with sentencing and jail time.

Their job is to catch and arrest criminals, which in this case they did very quickly.

You might want to direct your ire towards judges and parole panels.

Wrong...

Let just have a look at the definition of police shall we:

po·lice n. pl.

1. The governmental department charged with the regulation and control of the affairs of a community, now chiefly the department established to maintain order, enforce the law, and prevent and detect crime.

2. A body of persons making up such a department, trained in methods of law enforcement and crime prevention and detection and authorized to maintain the peace, safety, and order of the community.

Well said and articulate opposite the prevailing conditions in this country. Were the laws which are currently on the statutes properly and consistently enforced by the responsible authority eg. The Royal Thai Police, then you woud see the crime rate drop expotentially. The lawlessness that prevails accross the lenght and breadth of this country is predominantly due to the lack of enforcement, which is the sole responsibility of the RTP.

If he had friends in the police, they would have arranged him a fun licence etc.

No thought that the guy is a nut job. Just a favour. So many of the ills of this place are down to basic police uselessness.

• Like 1

I hope that Tv continues to cover this story, and the news source. If this guy walks then a lot of questions will be answered about cash stuff. I for one will try and follow what LOS judiciary comes up with. Whether money talks or justice is done.

• Like 1

one would be surprise how efficient they can be if they wanted to. this is by no means a praise and i do not agree with many of the things authorities are doing.

i.e this dude had several past charges on both drugs and firearms related issues and had been in and out of the prison a number of times. people like these are threats who doesnt deserve privacy and freedom to a certain extend and should be monitored closely. another case would be the murderer who rape and tortured a female for hours and finally killed her, recording the entire thing on his cellphone. he was already convinced of several molest and undies stealing cases but similar to the above bloke, he wasnt monitored at all according to several reports. its been obvious guys like these that are a real threat to the society are being unmonitored, and basically nothing is being done despite repeative crimes committed . these are just tragics waiting to be happened and god know how many of these people are roaming down the street now

and ironically as a law abiding foreigner who contributed taxes and various other form in improving the local community, i had to face and report to the ever rude and cold immigration every 3 months like a bloody fool

• Like 2

Some people should keep this story, and the one about the German tourist giving some guys on a motorbike the finger, in mind. There is a small percentage of the local population (as with any country) that really don't give a flying fudge. The problem is you never know who it could be....the guy sitting in the seat opposite you in the car wash.....somebody who cuts in line at an atm.....two guys on a motor bike.........

What set this guy off....maybe we will find out, why did the two guys turn around and beat up the tourist....maybe we will find out.

Till then be safe it is a crazy world.

one would be surprise how efficient they can be if they wanted to. this is by no means a praise and i do not agree with many of the things authorities are doing.

i.e this dude had several past charges on both drugs and firearms related issues and had been in and out of the prison a number of times. people like these are threats who doesnt deserve privacy and freedom to a certain extend and should be monitored closely. another case would be the murderer who rape and tortured a female for hours and finally killed her, recording the entire thing on his cellphone. he was already convinced of several molest and undies stealing cases but similar to the above bloke, he wasnt monitored at all according to several reports. its been obvious guys like these that are a real threat to the society are being unmonitored, and basically nothing is being done despite repeative crimes committed . these are just tragics waiting to be happened and god know how many of these people are roaming down the street now

and ironically as a law abiding foreigner who contributed taxes and various other form in improving the local community, i had to face and report to the ever rude and cold immigration every 3 months like a bloody fool

Well let's see. You could just say stuff it like the two guys you mention, don't report to immigration and fly fast and free in the face of the law. However you don't, do you. Why???? Would it not be easier to just say sod it...I am not going to report anymore. Like grow a set would you. You bitch and moan about people not being law abiding tax paying citizens yet you dutifully report.......yes you are a bloody fool!

But I suppose that is the difference between them and us, I hope!

Well let's see. You could just say stuff it like the two guys you mention, don't report to immigration and fly fast and free in the face of the law. However you don't, do you. Why???? Would it not be easier to just say sod it...I am not going to report anymore. Like grow a set would you. You bitch and moan about people not being law abiding tax paying citizens yet you dutifully report.......yes you are a bloody fool!

But I suppose that is the difference between them and us, I hope!

As a farang they would happily submit him with a non reporting fine and deport him if he refused to pay.

This little cockroach has probably paid his way out of numerous problems and should still be behind bars to protect the public.

The system here is so unendurably screwed up, it's terminal.

• Like 2

Wrong...

Very few police agencies in the world try to prevent crime, and when they do it is a very minor part of their role.

Mainly the police worldwide are there to catch and arrest criminals.

In Thailand that is their only function.

crap in the uk if you are searched and so happen to have a screwdriver or some other tool police can arrest you on suspicion of going equiped to commit a crime

Wrong...

Very few police agencies in the world try to prevent crime, and when they do it is a very minor part of their role.

crap in the uk if you are searched and so happen to have a screwdriver or some other tool police can arrest you on suspicion of going equiped to commit a crime

Gosh and I thought their only function was to enrich themself

Great job from the Thai police , especially if he was hiding in Cambodia . I know they are corrupt , but some crimes u just can't buy ur way out . Lotta media on it and his little dance don't work in his advantage .

Lotta posts on gun posession in here . Most Thai people where I live have guns , not registered , so easy to get sadly .

Wrong...

Does that mean they could arrest me on suspicion of going equipped to commit rape?

Wrong...

Does that mean they could arrest me on suspicion of going equipped to commit rape?

Depends if it was a Pozi-drive. whistling.gif .................smile.png

Great job from the Thai police , especially if he was hiding in Cambodia . I know they are corrupt , but some crimes u just can't buy ur way out . Lotta media on it and his little dance don't work in his advantage .

Lotta posts on gun posession in here . Most Thai people where I live have guns , not registered , so easy to get sadly .

I agree, in CM where I live,

Out of the 5 Thai guys I know well enough to ask, 4 of them carry loaded guns all the time.

I agree, in CM where I live,

Out of the 5 Thai guys I know well enough to ask, 4 of them carry loaded guns all the time.

Do they still have 10 toes. ? sad.png

• Like 2

Something fishy about this story, how did BIB's find him so fast and why would he give up without a shootout?

My bet is he turned himself in and the BIB's want to take all the credit for it. clap2.gif

Fishy? Just because the police here are corrupt etc. doesn't mean they are not good at doing the jobs they are supposed to do.

Why give up without a shoot out? hmmmm wasn't a good day to die comes to mind.

I comment the BIB on catching this bastard and hope they really do hang em high

I agree, let's give credit where credit is due. Great work to the men involved in apprehending this POS. As I stated earlier, I hope he rots in a roach infested prison cell for the rest of his miserable life!!

Something fishy about this story, how did BIB's find him so fast and why would he give up without a shootout?

My bet is he turned himself in and the BIB's want to take all the credit for it. clap2.gif

Fishy? Just because the police here are corrupt etc. doesn't mean they are not good at doing the jobs they are supposed to do.

Why give up without a shoot out? hmmmm wasn't a good day to die comes to mind.

I comment the BIB on catching this bastard and hope they really do hang em high

I agree, let's give credit where credit is due. Great work to the men involved in apprehending this POS. As I stated earlier, I hope he rots in a roach infested prison cell for the rest of his miserable life!!

In this case it is a very clear case of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. The guy should face a firing squad. See how he likes his final moments.

Some people should keep this story, and the one about the German tourist giving some guys on a motorbike the finger, in mind. There is a small percentage of the local population (as with any country) that really don't give a flying fudge. The problem is you never know who it could be....the guy sitting in the seat opposite you in the car wash.....somebody who cuts in line at an atm.....two guys on a motor bike.........

What set this guy off....maybe we will find out, why did the two guys turn around and beat up the tourist....maybe we will find out.

Till then be safe it is a crazy world.

I agree,

the problem with people unaccustomed to South East Asia and Thailand in particular is the killer lurking beneath the smile,

westerners are too used to being able to read emotions like a book from other westerners faces(i.e. if somebody is angry it is easy to read by their expression and body language) ,whereas with Eastern faces emotions can be very subtle.

Also westerners too often attribute danger signs with size and demeanour as an example I'm a fairly big lad with a shaved head and tend not to smile a lot,

and although I am a gentle soul at heart I have many years experience in the Security game and it shows in my mannerisms(I don't walk around like a tough guy like some of the embarrassing types of Farang one see's,but I walk with confidence and am switched on and aware),so people looking for a(an EASY)fight or someone to mug/rob/harrass tend to (correctly) decide to go elsewhere for a target,

whereas in S.E.A you can be instantly murdered by a small,smiling,harmless looking man OR woman,

its an attitude adjustment and "switched-onness" that some people sadly never get to make.

• Like 1

Some may recall September 2012 the scumbag in Manchester, UK, who shot two female police constables then launched a grenade at what was left of them. Cregan promptly drove himself to the nearest police station and handed himself in.

Not all whom live by the sword want to die by it.

Wrong...

The basic role of a police officer is to detect and prevent offences. Been part of the system for years.

UPDATE:
Sa Kaeo man held for killing fiancee

The Nation

30212475-01_big.jpg

SA KAEO: -- A man who shot dead his fiancee and her mother was arrested in the border province of Sa Kaeo yesterday.

The self-confessed killer, Yossapon Haekarn, was about to flee to Cambodia at the time of his arrest.

The shooting took place in Chon Buri on August 8 and was captured by a closed-circuit television system. His seemingly unrepentant attitude sparked public condemnation.

Yossapon told police he opened fire in a fit of rage and jealousy after his fiancee's mother encouraged her daughter to break up with him.

He claimed the mother wanted to increase the bridal dowry of Bt2 million, while he could provide only about Bt240,000.

"When I said I didn't have that much money, she told her daughter to end her relationship with me," he said.

Yossapon also claimed that his bride-to-be fell for his close friend.

Police have charged Yossapon with pre-mediated murder, illegally possessing a gun and ammunition, and unauthorised carrying of a gun and ammunition in public area.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-08-13

Police have charged Yossapon with pre-mediated murder

Well look at the video. Unless he confesses, that doesn't look very premeditated to me. Fail in the prosecution.

Well he was carrying the gun in public so he meditated a bit...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

In this case it is a very clear case of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. The guy should face a firing squad. See how he likes his final moments.

The executioner could twizzle around in a wheeled chair for a bit before jumping up and shooting him. tongue.png

p.s. and make a few comments about inappropriate use of Facebook.

Edited by Briggsy