What kind of bike are you driving?

ricku

Your bike.  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Split between cruiser and scooter, scooter a bit more since i smoke. (family mart 150 meters away)

but most days of the week i dont leave my house, so i guess no vote is most accurate.

Edited by poanoi

^ Nice bike but that looks very warm for Thailand. But then again, the safety is worth it.

It would be nice if there was a way to connect air conditioning tubes to the outfit. :)

There is!

I wear a ventilated suit which can be cooler than not wearing anything as it also keps the sun off.

The CRF250 is a good all rounder if you like getting off the beaten track, easy to pick up and not to expensive when you (I) drop it. It will cruise about as fast as I want to on the average road in Thailand butit would be good to have a bit more poke for overtaking. Looking into mods to that effect like gutting the exhaust and possibly a CBR250 throttle body and ecu.

^ Nice bike but that looks very warm for Thailand. But then again, the safety is worth it.

It would be nice if there was a way to connect air conditioning tubes to the outfit. smile.png

There is!

I wear a ventilated suit which can be cooler than not wearing anything as it also keps the sun off.

The CRF250 is a good all rounder if you like getting off the beaten track, easy to pick up and not to expensive when you (I) drop it. It will cruise about as fast as I want to on the average road in Thailand butit would be good to have a bit more poke for overtaking. Looking into mods to that effect like gutting the exhaust and possibly a CBR250 throttle body and ecu.

This one? :)http://abcnews.go.com/Business/japan-disaster-sparks-demand-air-conditioned-clothes/story?id=14210492

I am actually thinking about buying one of these jackets. It can run for 4 - 5 hours on one charge.

• Like 1

I want to cry when I read this thread. i only have a CBR250 for commuting and a very old Suzuki Smash with clutch for my market runs.

When I see the pictures you post I want to tear off my legs and stay at home sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

The multi-award winning CB500F

just curious but which awards did it win ?

http://www.motorcycle.com/best-motorcycles-2013.html

Still dont see it? I see this "Motorcycle of the Year Honorable Mention: Honda CB500 Platform" i thought honorable mention is to make the non-winners feel good. Is there another link with more information about the award?

Ninja 650

Chaly with a 110 nice engine

Dream 125

I am going to be selling the dream and finishing the Chaly. But I might sell the Chaly as it has no green book. No problem with the cops, but it can't be insured, so if I cause an accident, I can be out a ton of $.

Spent 40hs sticker bombing the damn thing too! But I think if I buy a c70 project I can transfer those parts!

The multi-award winning CB500F

just curious but which awards did it win ?

http://www.motorcycle.com/best-motorcycles-2013.html

Still dont see it? I see this "Motorcycle of the Year Honorable Mention: Honda CB500 Platform" i thought honorable mention is to make the non-winners feel good. Is there another link with more information about the award?

Click on 'Best Value'.

I read 'multiple'- I need to see at least one more.;)

• Like 1

^^ Ok i see it now. I must be jaded as i never shopped for a bike based on it being a good value.....

it also got 'the bike which other brand/model owners bitched and moaned the most award' i think, can see it from reaction.biggrin.png

it is all about how fun your bike is and how much fun can you extract from a bike under which conditions and how often! not how many cc and how expensive.

Edited by ll2

^^ Ok i see it now. I must be jaded as i never shopped for a bike based on it being a good value.....

it also got 'the bike which other brand/model owners bitched and moaned the most award' i think, can see it from reaction.biggrin.png

it is all about how fun your bike is and how much fun can you extract from a bike under which conditions and how often! not how many cc and how expensive.

I agree i dont think its gonna win the fun catagory if they had one but may do good in a daily commuter catagory.