PM Yingluck Shinawatra takes after her brother, orders a plane

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am afraid this will be shut down for all the liking. It will be good for thai visa owners to be arrested but not for the rest of the members. be careful what you like, I can see you all liking the rumour that

yingluck has secret plan to smuggle brother thaksin into country in private jet!!!!

I am afraid this will be shut down for all the liking. It will be good for thai visa owners to be arrested but not for the rest of the members. be careful what you like, I can see you all liking the rumour thatyingluck has secret plan to smuggle brother thaksin into country in private jet!!!!

The Prime Minister's jet. Suppose that counts as returning in glory.

Yingluck's red-army brought her to power on cheerful slogans like 'death to the elites' and 'burn the elitists'. Does this mean the redmob will now put the torch to 'Four Jets Yingluck'?

Having four jets is totally bling and Hollywood, its so far removed from Yingluck's electoral lol-promises about power to the people, equality for all, and an end to decadent elites wasting the Thai peoples' money on themselves. Yingluck then got elected and spent the following years in lavish banqueting, jetsetting everywhere (except to Parliament), holding secret business meetings for personal gain with the very same 'elitists' she was elected to topple, and now got four jets which will probably belong to her if she ever has to leave office.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla

Maybe they should think about buying some aircraft for the HTMS Chakri Naruebet. Out of the twenty aircraft carriers in service today this is the only one that does not have an operational fighter plane on it.

A Japanese ZERO could soon remedy that.cheesy.gif