Thai police urged to hunt for brazen upskirt peeper

webfact

How on earth have men become so Trodden down and blatantly stupid--IT IS THIS STUPID WOMAN WHO SHOULD BE charged for wearing such a filthy dress in public-how has society ever become so mis-directed.This is so unbelievable that Thais would blame a man for falling victim to these sluts who wear such things.Time to wake up people.

I agree with you to as point, although when I`ve been out and about and seen girls like this, my urges have never been strong enough to want to poke my nose literally up there to check out what they've had for lunch.

The dress is so short that one hardly needs to bend down to discover whether she`s a real girl or not.

These types of women do send out all the wrong signals and in a way they bring on most of these problems to themselves. In my opinion they are exhibitionists, otherwise why would they wear these exposee outfits if not for the purposes of drawing attention to themselves?

I do think that the guy went too far and is a weirdo, but surely these women must also take responsibility for their own actions and this girl is as much to blame as the guy.

It could as well had been me, i won't let any woman get between me and beer,

and this woman was doing exactly that: standing in the way for his Leo beer,

trying to make up her mind if she will buy a pepsi or not, as she has been doing for the last 10 minutes.

Edited by poanoi

Like any good citizen he is checking to see if she is wearing any panties and if not to report it immediately to the authorities, In fact he is doing Thailand a great service.

definatly need a crack down on this