Twitter links being blocked?

bangkok blue

What you must remember is that *everything* goes through mict.go.th

When you have a single point of potential failure, sometimes it has a brain fart - maybe a server crashed. If it's stuff that obviously shouldn't be blocked, it's probably a hiccup rather than censorship.

That, or it's *ahem* them not installing their *ahem* new filter to capture 'line' traffic. You know, the one they're *ahem* not going to install...

Yup, been blocked most of the afternoon and still no improvement. Will this make the English language press tomorrow I wonder?

The offspring just back from work tells be it's the same situation with LINE. A colossal <deleted> installing the filters (eavesdropping equipment) or something out there they really want to block.

Censorship here is jive, dude.
I don't know what it is that they're looking for, but I've noticed I can google some fairly common terms and randomly turn up some real shady- you wouldn't see this in the States- type results.

One gets the feeling that the internet censorship has a lot in common with the bib; You see them. You know they're there. But they don't seem to do a whole hell of a lot... not that I'm complaining about the ineptitude of censors.

• Like 1