motorbike rent in Lom Sak, Phetchabun

stevehaigh

You once could rent a scooter in Phetchabun for a around 250 baht a day,rather expensive if you ask me,i tried once to get him to do me a long term for a month he didn't want to know.

I know of nothing in Lom Sak whatsoever and I've been here a few years now.

All the guys up here have their own bikes myself included.

How long do you want it for ?

You once could rent a scooter in Phetchabun for a around 250 baht a day,rather expensive if you ask me,i tried once to get him to do me a long term for a month he didn't want to know.

couple of days around October 20-22

Then all I can suggest is the place I know in Phetchabun which has a few scooters,they are situated on the main road highway 21 a few doors down from the True shop.

I've just come back from Phetchabun today,if you wait until I go next week now I will enquire for you as to if they are still available,how much and will get you a number etc etc.

250 baht per day.

Let me know if you are interested. You will need to pick up and return to muang phetchabun

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thanks but no thanks, we should be able to borrow from relatives. it just would be better to find rentals in Lom Sak but borrowing is possible.

also, that facebook link i posted earlier, the phone number does work and i talked to the owner who was very helpful. i may get a big bike for a couple of days to go up Phu Thap Beuk and Khor Kor which have fantastic biking roads

Edited by stevehaigh

• 3 months later...

Then all I can suggest is the place I know in Phetchabun which has a few scooters,they are situated on the main road highway 21 a few doors down from the True shop.

I've just come back from Phetchabun today,if you wait until I go next week now I will enquire for you as to if they are still available,how much and will get you a number etc etc.

do you have the contact number of that place in muang phetchabun to rent scooter?