Fighting Thai-Russian couple arrested in Phuket

webfact

Fighting Thai-Russian couple arrested in Phuket
Tanyaluk Sakoot

1376551976_1.jpg
Ekkatad and Nadezdah at Chalong Police Station after the fight ended. Photo Chalong Police

PHUKET: -- A Thai man called police this morning at 8 after a fight with his Russian girlfriend got way out of hand.

When officers from Chalong Police Station arrived at the house in Rawai, the couple – Ekkatad Pridrot, 31, and Nadezda Karplyuk, 28, were still fighting, and police had to pull them apart.

The police noticed that – apart from fighting – both were behaving rather strangely. Officers searched the house and found a bag containing 5 grams of marijuana.

The couple were booked on charges of possession of drugs, which they both denied. They will appear in court soon.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/fighting-thai-russian-couple-arrested-in-phuket-41423.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-08-15

I don't understand all the recent grumblings about all these Russians coming to LOS. I think they and the Thais are a match made in heaven, at least when it comes to violent behaviorwink.png

Russians are not the most peaceful people but from what I see in Pattaya they would come distant third after the Poms and the Scandies in terms of violent behaviour