How much would cost to make Er6-n look like this?

DA3NDORPHIN3

I don't know why but i prefer looks of previous model 2009/10/11 er6-n,anyone think the same or am i the only one?:blink:

I find the new model to have rather "upright" position,maybe because of tank or something,really don't know and previous model to have more "streetfighter" naked look.

So would it cost much to make it look like this? About how much are we talking about?

post-168003-0-04580200-1376557349_thumb.

Some of the parts on a swap wont work without modifications The tank wont just go in due to the double bar on the 2012-2013 ER6n . The side covers also wont just go on without serious mods as the holes for the bolts are no where to be seen on the 2009-2011) the rear hugger (custom or stock ) have different bolt ups . Not sure on the fairing. I have a 2011 & assessed it to be easier to just buy the 2012-2013 or the 2014 when it comes out.

Pui's bike looks nice! They do make some nice street fighter kits for the 09-11 years .

I just noticed there is a real nice 2012 black with some nice mods done in the bikes for sale for 230,000 in the Pattaya area advertised today. 8000 kilos on it.

Good luck!

Edited by Beardog
  • Like 1

110k?? that's much. Anyone know price of that "Pui" bike? i reckon it's something like 280k+

It doesn't look to be that heavily modified. The rear shock will be the most expensive depending on the brand. Brembo brakes are a bit too, but I was going to guess closer to 50-60k for those mods. Most everything else you can get locally for cheap.

• Like 1

Some of the parts on a swap wont work without modifications The tank wont just go in due to the double bar on the 2012-2013 ER6n . The side covers also wont just go on without serious mods as the holes for the bolts are no where to be seen on the 2009-2011) the rear hugger (custom or stock ) have different bolt ups . Not sure on the fairing. I have a 2011 & assessed it to be easier to just buy the 2012-2013 or the 2014 when it comes out.

Pui's bike looks nice! They do make some nice street fighter kits for the 09-11 years .

I just noticed there is a real nice 2012 black with some nice mods done in the bikes for sale for 230,000 in the Pattaya area advertised today. 8000 kilos on it.

Good luck!

i couldn't find it,have a link to the ad?

110k?? that's much. Anyone know price of that "Pui" bike? i reckon it's something like 280k+

It doesn't look to be that heavily modified. The rear shock will be the most expensive depending on the brand. Brembo brakes are a bit too, but I was going to guess closer to 50-60k for those mods. Most everything else you can get locally for cheap.

Rear shock, 24,000

Tail tidy, (rizoma) 5000

Fully arrow system 28,000

Calipers, 20,000

brembo master cylinder 10,000

RIzoma gear at the front end another 10,000+

Radiator guard, 3000

Tyres 10,000

= 110,000Baht

Ok maybe i didn't properly rephrase qeustion. When i was asking "bike like that" i meant only the front part of the bike?That's why i shocked when i looked the price of 110k for that modification.

I don't like the front of the stock new model,it's a bit "upright".

So it seems it has lower handlebars and lower on front suspension,but i'm far from being an expert.

New tyres,radiator guard,gears,brakes,rear shock is something as good as stock for me. Full arrow system-i would go for slip-on only.

But for front end-lower handlebars,suspension?

Edited by DA3NDORPHIN3

Good luck!

i couldn't find it,have a link to the ad?

I sent you PM for the link for the bike check your messages

• Like 1

Looking at the above bike and the current picture on Kawa Thailand website I think removing the mirrors and rear number plate assy. Then painting the spring black and the shock red would achieve most of the look. Oh and add a silver radiator screen paint the front calliper silver etc..

The white maybe better than the green but....

There a few other things like LED turn signals but if you rode by no one would ever notice.

Rear shock, 24,000

Tail tidy, (rizoma) 5000

Fully arrow system 28,000

Calipers, 20,000

brembo master cylinder 10,000

RIzoma gear at the front end another 10,000+

Radiator guard, 3000

Tyres 10,000

= 110,000Baht

Ok maybe i didn't properly rephrase qeustion. When i was asking "bike like that" i meant only the front part of the bike?That's why i shocked when i looked the price of 110k for that modification.

I don't like the front of the stock new model,it's a bit "upright".

So it seems it has lower handlebars and lower on front suspension,but i'm far from being an expert.

New tyres,radiator guard,gears,brakes,rear shock is something as good as stock for me. Full arrow system-i would go for slip-on only.

But for front end-lower handlebars,suspension?

The standard exhaust 2012+ is a one piece affair, you'll need to either buy stock Versys down pipes (Headers), as they have the link pipe and then almost any aftermarket slip-on.

The 09-11 headers can be had for roughly 4000baht new, or you could spend a little more and go full system.... :)

• Like 1