New SUBWAY open next to Arcade Bus Station......

Thighlander

Please arrive 90 minutes before your flight (which will probably be late anyway), and pay 30 USD extra for your one bag, then pay double at Dairy Queen for a hot dog that will guarantee stomach trouble. In the US, you get the bonus of getting frisked by a woman with sideburns, and heaven forbid you need to take a few puffs. If you only arrive 15 minutes early for the GreenBus, there is still a really good noodle stand located about 20 feet from where you board the bus, and there is a 7-11 within a two minute walk.

Huh?

Anyway, I just happened to go to that mini mall last night. There is a nice little bar in there that gets very busy. Not a bad place for a beer. I thought there was a Rimping but didn't see it although once I went to the bar I didn't look too hard for Rimping. Didn't notice Subway either. But...as usual...nowhere to park. Had to park quite far away.

there is an underground parking structure right next to the McD restaurant, hidden in plain sight, no pun intended. The Rimping is tucked back in the corner and its small. Not a lot in there. I went right after it opened, and Subway hadn't got there yet. I will go back and look for it.

that bar is decent. Large Leo is 65 thb. 49 thb sub is finished. I went to Rim Sting today...omg....15usd per pound for kraft cheese? Good thing I like Thai food.

The 49 baht Ham sub is still available at the Subway Kad Suan Kaew and Night Bazaar branches.

that bar is decent. Large Leo is 65 thb. 49 thb sub is finished. I went to Rim Sting today...omg....15usd per pound for kraft cheese? Good thing I like Thai food.

You're that that's not the price per kilo?

220 THB for 227 grams; so for you legal hair splitters it would be 968 THB per Kg. 18 ounce BBQ sauce 110 THB. Corn Flakes were about 7 US per box.

Was in KSK last nite eating at the food factory and giving props to "Elvis" Singing....dont step on mah blue suede shoes.

and pass me that peanut butta and banana sandwich mna..thank yuh--thank yuh very much.....

anyhoo yep spotted the subway--49 baht for small portion and alot of bread...i stopped eating there as i never know

where that meat comes from---id rather go it tops--get a nice baguette---get veggies off salad bar and grab a pack of

ham from 7-11 and make a better sandwich my way--after all i can be a sandwich artist too...

or tesco X press---can of chunk tuna in brine---wheat bread--some mayo and done my way..not the "Sandwich tuna" ugh

• 1 month later...

The chicken used at Subway in Thailand is not processed meat and not turkey meat It is what it says.

Now that you mention it to have false advertising at every outlet on conceivably the worlds biggest fast food outlet would seem a little silly.

They may have got that big with similar things along the way but they are to big now to continue them if in fact they ever did.

Ranked 3 rd by Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlf45khke/4-pizza-hut/

The WebMD website just published some interesting comparisons of calories, fat, and sodium in sandwiches from Subway, Arby's, McDonald's, Burger King, et al.

See attached.

fast food.pdf

post-28863-0-48380700-1382517210_thumb.j