AIS e-service,how to pay on line.

sammycic

I have ais post paid and changed my billing to eservice. When I try to pay from the eservice site using direct debit SCB I get redirected to login into SCB, log in and nothing about paying the bill. My invoice comes by email and has no ref nos to be able to pay using merchant transfer. What am I not doing?

Thanks.

Not sure exactly? I did notice this announcement on the SCBEasy website

Due to Dtac system maintenance, from now until October 31 SCB Easy Net users will not be able to apply for SCB Easy Bill, auto debit from an SCB credit card for their Dtac mobile bill payment.

and

Update! With immediate effect, SCB Easy Net users with True Move and Real Move on their bill payment and/or future payment lists have to remove them and add them again under the “Billers” menu as follows: Add Biller → TRUE GROUP BILL/TRUE MOVE H 3G+/TRUE MOVE or Comp Code: 0333 to continue your transactions as usual.

so maybe all the new 2100 MHz subsidiaries, including AWN are affected? Did you change from AIS to AWN (2100 MHz)? If so you may need to add a new "Biller" for AWN.

I guess I might contact AIS and SCB to see what's cooking?

Edited by lomatopo

Hi lomatopo, i did change to awn. I have added awn as a new biller to pay my wife's ais account no problems as her invoice comes in the mail with Ref No.1. My invoice comes by email and as such have no ref no to be able to pay. e service sounded like a good idea at the time. not sure now.

cheers

UPDATE Well finally figured out to register with mPay, but the only way you can put money in mpay is thru an ATM. You also need to register eservice which you also have to do thru an ATM. I think this is what you have to do and will find out next time i use an ATM or just pay it at an AIS shop which sounds less complicated.

You can download the complete invoice on the e-service website, then you will have all the merchant numbers, etc. I pay my AIS bill using my SCB debit card (mastercard), or sometimes using SCB internet banking - then you will need the reference numbers from the invoice of course. The email they send is not the invoice, just to tell you its available.

• Like 1

thanks Upnotover but i have checked everything on the eservice website and cannot find the invoice. Could you please tell me where to find it as that is what I am after.

thanks

Go to MENU >> YOUR BALANCE AND CREDIT LIMIT >> YOUR BALANCE HISTORY and you will find the last 3 months statements there. You have to wait 8 days or so after the billing cycle ends before you can download it.

post-64390-0-36690100-1376722368_thumb.j

I have been paying my AIS contract with SCBeasy online banking for years. I only input my phone number in both reference fields and always get an instant sms from AIS saying the balance is now nil, so I wouldn't worry about faffing about trying to find invoice numbers.

• Like 1