The Most Useless Restaurant Review Ever........

theblether

Is that the seafood place with the red sign? Possibly thai chinese?

If it is, i concur the food there is amazing. Not the cheapest. Cost me 1200baht for 2 people (4 dishes)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hmmm.....not sure if it's the seafood place, if I get a chance I'll go back down and take a photo of it.

@elektrified I know you'll think this is a work of fiction, but not only did they clear the plate of every morsel, even down to pouring the last of the sauce out of the fish into soup bowls, they insisted on paying their share.

Setting aside the food, I think we had 6 large beers as well. The bill was presented to my fellow farang, that's because he's a lot older than me and looks more distinguished, ( though I'm easily more handsome ) and the bill came to 1400 baht. We both couldn't believe it. We both threw in 800 baht each then had a battle royal on our hands as the Thai ladies insisted, and I mean insisted, on paying their share.

My pal put up a valiant resistance, with me muttering below my breath, " take the *ffin money", but eventually crumbled. It wasn't the money I was after, I knew the fact that Thai ladies paid their share would cause some controversy on Thaivisa. To me that was worth it in itself biggrin.png

• Like 2

Hahahahhaha

Drive past the Chinese seafood restaurant and the windmill restaurant ...and you will approach the turn left for Mia Hei Mkt at the junction

Don't turn left at the junction but do a u-turn and the first grey building is the restaurant ...it has a ship logo to it and a Thai name so I don't know the name as well

I ate that last week and agree it is really good and not too expensive

They have a band playing and 2 attractive waitress or beer girls ...friendly but slow but who can fault pretty girls when they are slow

So good distraction for a night out

• Like 1