Metallica in Bkk

terry101

Its not happening sorry to say.they are playing this month in Malaysia and then in Singapore,The thai promoters couldnt pull there fingers out of course and have once again let down the punter who is into this great band.

Edited by greg71

Its not happening sorry to say.they are playing this month in Malaysia and then in Singapore,The thai promoters couldnt pull there fingers out of course and have once again let down the punter who is into this great band.

A recurring problem unfortunately.

• Like 1

Real sad news, was really hoping it was on and not just a rumor. Well lets hope we are on their tour dates in the not to distant future.

Looks like they are giving Bangkok a wide berth this time around.

Posted ImageImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1376710592.898572.jpg

They consistently give BKK a wide berth - oh well Tony Bennett at 20,000 baht looks great value. Posted Image

I lost my heart in Bangkok, just doesn't sound right to me. Although many have.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

They consistently give BKK a wide berth - oh well Tony Bennett at 20,000 baht looks great value. whistling.gif

Mandarin Oriental, dinner, Tony Bennett, proceeds to charity... What's not to like!

Does the madarin hotel allow a solid mosh pit? if so ill buy to tix lol