Just had Vaser in BKK

ntg187

Hey all,

I just had Vaser done on the 15th in BKK at Lelux Plastic Surgery Hospital. I started a blog today about the process so far in case anyone else was looking at getting this done. During my research I found only a handful of actual documented procedures by someone so I wanted to help out anyone else who comes after me.

You can find the blog at http://thaivaser.blogspot.com/ - and you can rest assured I am not a spokesman for anyone, just trying to document the situation. If you look at the photos on the first post (the before photos) some of you have probably seen me around pattaya.

Anyways, I encourage you to visit the blog and read it if you are ever looking into Vaser.

I did mine at Lelux Plastic Surgery Hospital in BKK and it was 8400 USD. I had previously planned on doing ThaiMedicalVacation but they had quoted me $12,000 USD and a bunch of my female friends in Pattaya had friends who used Lelux so I figured Id use them. It was a little awkward though being the only male there (they all stared at me haha)... the place was full of Thai girls both when I went for the consultation and the surgery.

Good luck fella. We seem to be mirroring each other as I had mine done on the 16th. I had stomach and love handles (not chest). I will follow your blog and see how our experiences match. As for showers I had one next day with no problem. I also seem to be alot more bruised than you especially in the pubic and grion area (I hope nothing falls off!).

I have been following your posts as well. Interestingly enough my friend who works as a nurse at Pattaya Bangkok Hospital here in Pattaya told me specifically not to go there for this procedure and to goto Lelux in BKK instead so I am curious why you chose them. All things considered I should have gotten a few additional consultations done before the procedure but time is usually the only commodity I am short on while in Thailand. I added the first round of post-operation pictures although I dont think they are impressive at this time stand alone (but compared to the pre-pics they are pretty good).

I am starting to test my limits although not to the point of stupidity. The doctor and my nurse friend both told me to stay in my room in bed resting for a full 7 days due to the amount of fat removed but I am seriously tired of sitting in the house all day looking out at people having fun so Im going to roll the dice tonight!

The worst parts for me right now is the numbness of the skin and all the damn swelling. I can transition from laying to seated to standing without much discomfort now so thats good and I did sleep on my side last night for the first time (although I traded discomfort for comfort so it was kind of a wash but I slept much longer on my side so I was glad).

Hi

The trouble with Thailand is that there is always someone to give a contrary opinion to everything. I got a good feeling from the doctor and the hospital as well as hearing and reading good reports (The fact that it is 20 minutes away from my home also played a large part in my decision!).

We seem to be having different experiences. I am completely purple from the waist to the top of the legs, not an attractive sight but, according to what i have read, completely normal. And I have only dropped a kg which is disapointing but I don't know exactly how much was extracted. They did show me but I was still under the influence of the drugs but I remember it looked alot.

I suppose we will just have to wait for a month or two to see the final results. I certainly don't see me getting back in the mix as quick as you, well played!!