Best Sports Bar in Pattaya for football

mobiryder

I always thought the Lion Pub was a knocking shop??

Shenanigans is ok for the footie, multiple screens showing different games.

It's kinda a bit of both...

Personally I like to have sex at the same time as watching football, so it's a win win situation.

Goal, Goal, Goal

• Like 1

Anyone who hasn't been to Legends pool bar just off Pattaya Klang at the junction of Third Road really should check it out. The best pool hall in Pattaya by a mile imo but with 20+ big screens showing any sport you ask for and awesome staff - simply couldn't ask for anything else.

• Like 1

Anyone who hasn't been to Legends pool bar just off Pattaya Klang at the junction of Third Road really should check it out. The best pool hall in Pattaya by a mile imo but with 20+ big screens showing any sport you ask for and awesome staff - simply couldn't ask for anything else.

I heard good things about this and must have a look, although with me I don't play pool (despite being a pretty good player) and I always watch football at home...

I heard good things about this and must have a look, although with me I don't play pool (despite being a pretty good player) and I always watch football at home...

I get in there most days for an hour or two. I think there are 17 X 50" plasma TV's, all live sports are shown. All the pool tables are Brunwick's with 3 of them being tournament editions.

By far the best pool hall I've ever been in, management (friends of mine) are great, staff are fantastic, drink prices are very reasonable too, food is also available.

When I am in Pattaya I always go to Cherry Bar in Soi Diana - It's got better Sport than all the other places I have been to and it's all Live! Plus Adam the owner is really friendly.

Are you having a laugh??? I'm sorry, but there is no comparison!!!

I get in there most days for an hour or two. I think there are 17 X 50" plasma TV's, all live sports are shown. All the pool tables are Brunwick's with 3 of them being tournament editions.

By far the best pool hall I've ever been in, management (friends of mine) are great, staff are fantastic, drink prices are very reasonable too, food is also available.

is Charlie ok mate? I heard he had some health problems..

• 8 months later...

Any bar that shows newcastle is a good bar in my opinion.

Champions League for the magpies this year feel it in me water.

Lol, you must be feeling a bit stupid now. I think you meant Championship footy, not Champions League smile.png

Edited by pomozki