Chance to date a Thai female Police Captain

NCC1701A

This is not a joke. I have the opportunity to date a Thai female REAL Police Captain. Could be some upside potential here, but the downside could be a real problem. She is sort of hot in her uniform. What do you think? Am I going to prison? :) Maybe we can be just friends.

I had the same opportunity with an immigration officer a year or so ago who I'd met at a local pub. They are good to have as friends and to slip a length from time to time, but considering the loss of face issue and likely subsequent melodrama would you really want to dump a police officer?

I would not go lower than a 2-star.

Seriously, here in Cambodia (which is similar in many ways to LOS) I would stay clear; she could legally shoot you if she thought you were cheating.biggrin.png

Yes I was just thinking about prison, but I see your point.

Its too bad because with all the corruption going on, think what a power trip I could have gone on.

I am not going to give the details of how this came about, only to say I was told there was some interest in me. Maybe I should leave town. :)

I would not go lower than a 2-star.

Seriously, here in Cambodia (which is similar in many ways to LOS) I would stay clear; she could legally shoot you if she thought you were cheating.xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77v.png alt=biggrin.png width=20 height=20>

Yes I was just thinking about prison, but I see your point.

Its too bad because with all the corruption going on, think what a power trip I could have gone on.

I am not going to give the details of how this came about, only to say I was told there was some interest in me. Maybe I should leave town. smile.png

NCC, if that is your picture in your avatar, or she ever finds out what NCC1701A means, you had better pray to your God that she never reads or has reason to read TV..................thumbsup.gif

Don't forget to put this on your FB as well..............tongue.png

I wonder if you dating her might affect her career advancement and promotion. There still is a lot of prejudice against foreigners dating Thai women as you can see by how they look down on bar girls associating with foreigners. I have seen it even worse when I was teaching in a university. The women teachers avoided any involvement with foreign teachers as the management did not really like it even though they said they don't care what the teachers do in their off time.

If she does not care about her superiors, have at it but her superiors might not have the same attitude. Good luck in any case.

yes I am thinking I will pass on this... too edgy in Thailand. It would be bad enough in the U.S.

I am sorry I will not be able to provide details of the first date. smile.png

Probably a wise decision. I was going to advise that if she is indeed "the one," go for it. But if you were just intending to do a hit-and-run (in a manner of speaking), best to avoid. Too many other "soft targets" out there.

yes I am thinking I will pass on this... too edgy in Thailand. It would be bad enough in the U.S.

I am sorry I will not be able to provide details of the first date. smile.png

Probably a wise decision. I was going to advise that if she is indeed "the one," go for it. But if you were just intending to do a hit-and-run (in a manner of speaking), best to avoid. Too many other "soft targets" out there.

True, especially as that might be one of the few hit-and-runs in Thailand that will get investigated.

I am sorry I will not be able to provide details of the first date. :)

Would not it depend on monthly payments ? :) lol

More seriously, why not? As long as you do not cheat or act like a dick, you could have a fun relationship with good benefits