Majestic Residence Villas

NotaNutter

I'm considering buying a villa in Pattaya/Jomtien and looked at Majestic about 18 months ago. The location seems good, the developer has a good track record (View Talay Villas), but I can't figure out why there are still quite a few plots left unsold after nearly 2 years on the market, it's not a particularly big project. Are there problems? Anybody know?

Maybe you should ask why the villa's at the rear of the development and near the sea aren't started yet and the ones that have been built aren't finished.

OK, maybe I will. . . Why are the villa's at the rear of the development and near the sea not started yet and the ones that have been built aren't finished?

Actually I've been wondering if the two large plots near the sea (which I think were sold from Day 1) are planned for condo, blocking the view of the sea for the villas. Seems kinda strange that somebody with the kind of money needed to buy those two plots hasn't started construction on their villa yet.

Edited by NotaNutter

OK, maybe I will. . . Why are the villa's at the rear of the development and near the sea not started yet and the ones that have been built aren't finished?

Actually I've been wondering if the two large plots near the sea (which I think were sold from Day 1) are planned for condo, blocking the view of the sea for the villas. Seems kinda strange that somebody with the kind of money needed to buy those two plots hasn't started construction on their villa yet.

There is one advertised on one of the Pattaya boards with secrets in its name.

The picture looks like some African shanty town the houses are so close together (it may just be the photograpph's perspective but if it is I woulkd not have used it in an advert)

30 million THB for a three bedroom house in a 856 Sq. Meter Size plot.

If I was spending that I would go inland and have more space but that a personal judgement.

Maybe you should ask why the villa's at the rear of the development and near the sea aren't started yet and the ones that have been built aren't finished.

They're probably too busy head butting each other in the Majestic Bistro :o

They're probably too busy head butting each other in the Majestic Bistro :D

I`ve been waiting for this.... :o

I`ve been waiting for this.... :o

Forensic construction evaluation required!

I`ve been waiting for this.... :D

Probably closer to the truth than we will ever know :o

BTW wot's a "Forensic construction evaluation required"?

Sounds a bit like one of the Sopranos is entombed in the concrete footings. :D

Thanks for the replies to date. Would appreciate if someone who knows could let me know the reason why the villa's at the rear of the development and near the sea aren't started yet and the ones that have been built aren't finished, and why it all seems to be progressing quite slowly. Anybody actually know? Obviously, I can ask the developer, and I've no reason to doubt their honesty, but it would be nice to have an unbiased response from the forum as well. Cheers.