Ford Ranger Raptor style grill wanted where to buy?

kwak250

Hi guys, I am new around here.

This is just to inform you guys that we are busy with a RAPTOR theme Ranger. Including the grill.

Please have a look here and you will be able to keep track of our progress.

www.cobrax.co.za

www.facebook.com/cobraextreme

I believe that the OP wanted to buy the grill from a local supplier and not from South Africa.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get the bumper anyone know where?

I saw it on one of the "Ranger Club" Facebook pages and asked the same question,but no answer....from what I remember that one was somewhere in Khon Khen and the kit (bumper+fender flares) cost about 44K Baht...it seems a lot,but looks good smile.png

Hope someone will come up whit details...

Seen the one on Ebay and a friend had one to be honest its hand made from foam/wood and a light rain can kill it very quickly and they sell very expensive and look shi%te

the early version were made from MDF (Medium-density fibreboard), the current ones are made from poly wood which is a recycled plastic.

Seen the one on Ebay and a friend had one to be honest its hand made from foam/wood and a light rain can kill it very quickly and they sell very expensive and look shi%te

the early version were made from MDF (Medium-density fibreboard), the current ones are made from poly wood which is a recycled plastic.

I actually think Mdf is better than the polywood as they are so Brittle (both versions but the polywood will break from a flying stone in half))

The best version by far is the Abs version and its cheaper

The polywood version is made at a house , sprayed and dried in a garden .The workmanship is probably a 3 out of ten if your generous,,looks like somchai with a jigsaw has tried after looking at a picture of the proper grill!

I actually think Mdf is better than the polywood as they are so Brittle (both versions but the polywood will break from a flying stone in half))

The best version by far is the Abs version and its cheaper

The polywood version is made at a house , sprayed and dried in a garden .The workmanship is probably a 3 out of ten if your generous,,looks like somchai with a jigsaw has tried after looking at a picture of the proper grill!

I think the ABS one looks like <deleted>.

frontgrillfordt6_zps2bb3b5f0.jpg