interracial with caucasian ppl jungle fever for the females yellow fever for the males?

snake24

This is the really odd thing that you notice with caucasian people or rather ppl of european descent. Somehow if you happen to be a caucasian male the chances of you getting yellow fever are very high. You would rate a female of the asian race of the same standard as a white female much higher. Let's take 2 females. 1 white and 1 asian and both are below average in looks say a 3/10 in the looks rating. Yet the 3/10 asian girl would somehow rate much more highly compared to the white female even though both are equally ugly. Now contrast this with the white caucasian who somehow loves really dark skinned aka african men and the same thing also applies yet the opposite gender like the african female doesn't appeal to the white male and the asian male isn't that hot to the white caucasian female.

It's really so odd don't you think that you can belong to the same race but if you are from the opposite gender your taste in the opposite sex is so different.

• Like 1

I like yellow rice with my chicken dish (khao mok gai ) if you will .

Yes! I didn't discover kao mok gai until about a year and a half ago, when I was living in Nong Jok. Delicious stuff! thumbsup.gif I really like the sauce that comes with it too.

Off topic I guess but OP's post was so inane I'd rather talk about chicken rice.