Buy land in Udon

breadbin

What's the joke?

Bought and sold plenty in Thai so not green.

Just got no contacts with agents etc. up

In Udon.

Idiot

prices are creeping up in Udon thats if you want to be close to town , is your wife from a surrounding village ? if you move out 30 /40 km prices drop heaps ... better you look and buy in person imo ...good luck mate .... by the way i did notice a new housing development on the rhs as you head to NK , they are building a massive new hardware store, the entry is right next to that , its only just begun development.

Thank you.

Yes, wife from a village but no land for sale there as the moment. We were there last week for a quick visit but had not time to look around.

We will look at land and not but blind but just wanted to know if anyone knew any decent agents or knew of land for sale.

Thanks again.

Just out of interest why would you need either a contact or an agent to purchase such a vast quantity of land as a third of a rai.

If you had bought loads of thai land you would already know the process. Your GF will know of where the land is just supply the cash.

Clearly im no idiot i bought land in Buriram before the arrival of Burriram FC and the value has gone up four fold.

PS third of a rai is far to small to build a house on unless you like sharing conversations with your thai neighbours. But good luck anyway.

Breadbin: You as a Farang has never bought or sold land in your name legally.

Before insulting posters like manxninja (post Nr. 2), familiarize yourself with the "law of the land" especially what concerns real-estate.

Wife/Gf & Family are the worst legal advice you can ever get, especially when it comes to (their) land/real-estate.

I am confident, that after familiarizing yourself with some basic legalities concerning land ownership by farangs in Thailand, you will be hesitant to call a poster an "Idiot" when he finds that your approach to Thailand, (not knowing the inner workings), classifies your OP- comment as "a joke".

Do your homework. This is the only way that you will not end up as the "idiot" in the end.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Breadbin: You as a Farang has never bought or sold land in your name legally.

Before insulting posters like manxninja (post Nr. 2), familiarize yourself with the "law of the land" especially what concerns real-estate.

Wife/Gf & Family are the worst legal advice you can ever get, especially when it comes to (their) land/real-estate.

I am confident, that after familiarizing yourself with some basic legalities concerning land ownership by farangs in Thailand, you will be hesitant to call a poster an "Idiot" when he finds that your approach to Thailand, (not knowing the inner workings), classifies your OP- comment as "a joke".

Do your homework. This is the only way that you will not end up as the "idiot" in the end.

Cheers.

Swissie, having purchased land, houses and condos in Thailand with my wife for the last 15 years I'm quite well versed in what I can and cannot do.

While you defend a poster whom your obviously in bed with he should not attach others without maybe some sound advice 1st.

Having made a profit over the last 15 years over 10 million baht for doing not very much let me know if I can help you boost your meager income.

We don't visit her home much and so have no contacts other than family who I must say are genuine people obviously unlike yours who have stung you thus your attitude in that of bitterness.

Thank you