Are there riding groups in the Pattaya/Jomtien area?

buck99

• 10 months later...

The "Pattaya jungle hash house harriers" have a cycle fun run every Thursday morning, meeting at the temple car park 9 30 am at the top of Nernplabwan Soi 53

In other words Soi Muslim which is off Sukhumvit in the Sattahip direction about 300 yards after Pattaya klang, its also known as Soi Boonsamphan to help make matters easier w00t.gif

Great friendly people some elite athletes, some like me in their dotage and past their best, the pace is as fast as the slowest rider with stops at known regular places for drinks and a chat ETC

Some of the ladies and gentlemen from the group also meet privately throughout the week for more runs out in the beautiful and little known area of East Pattaya.

Pattaya jungle Hash house harriers also meets on a Sunday PM for a run, yes I do mean a run or a walk in the jungle, meeting up at a venue in the bright side they are bussed or make their own way, for a minimal cost which also include refreshments to wherever it is that they are running/walking that day.

If you are interested then give me a PM and I will pass on their details

On a final note there are also one or two or sometimes 4 of us who meet at the Tesco 7/11 crossroads on Soi Siam Country club for various Kilometer road runs on a daily weekday basis,

Minimum distance from the start point and back unless you have alternative routs planned is about 17K and maximums about 45/50 always returning before breakfast .

The start time is not negotiable for me at 6 0 am from the crossroads with no waiting around for latecomers. (we have waited before and it just wrecks daily personal schedules)

The good thing for anybody late is that they can give us a ring to find out where we are.

Beautiful countryside up Soi Siam around the lake and safe and quiet roads, not too hilly for those like me but the slightly rolling roads make this area ideal for relaxed cycling especially if like me and Rob you need to lose some weight or just get fitter

Once again give me a PM if you would like to join in with us

Edited by n210mp
  • Like 1