Never forget that many farangs in Thailand are lunatics

andrew

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And where is the news? You'll find these kind of people in every country. Bad luck, in the end you can never be 100% sure about people. But good to see that this one incident made "many farangs in Thailand lunatics".

That's a fair post. But I do believe that the average farang in Thailand can not be compared to the average farang back in, let's say, England or America.

You know the truth as well as I do: Thailand attracts the rubbish.

If you're in business (and I'm guessing that you're probably not), it's important to remember this.

These points stated, I think that many business owners will be aware of these issues already. This thread is simply a reminder.

OP, try being in hotel industry :)

Esteemed guests in cheapest rooms believe that they are VIP customers and hotel should bend backwards to service them- naturally for free.

Hotel rules should not and do not apply to them.

And should hotel not do whatever they want, you should see the reviews.

• Like 1

And where is the news? You'll find these kind of people in every country. Bad luck, in the end you can never be 100% sure about people. But good to see that this one incident made "many farangs in Thailand lunatics".

That's a fair post. But I do believe that the average farang in Thailand can not be compared to the average farang back in, let's say, England or America.

If you're in business (and I'm guessing that you're probably not), it's important to remember this.

These points stated, I think that many business owners will be aware of these issues already. This thread is simply a reminder.

To me, this rather looks like a reminder of how great and successful you are and that the average farang will never be able to keep it up with you.

No it doesn't.

Nevertheless, I'd like to know what industry the OP's involved in.

Edited by HardenedSoul

Well at least there are no lunatics, hopeless failures and whores in the Government that you're used to deal with.

Successful businessmen on this forum will read your comment and think ........... someone's jealous.

To me, this rather looks like a reminder of how great and successful you are and that the average farang will never be able to keep it up with you.

No it doesn't.

Nevertheless, I'd like to know what this industry the OP is involved in.

Respect, HS.

I'll contact you privately.

NOTE: I'll need to PM you with details (and URLs) so I may not get around to doing this until tomorrow morning.

Well at least there are no lunatics, hopeless failures and whores in the Government that you're used to deal with.

Successful businessmen on this forum will read your comment and think ........... someone's jealous.

I would've thought that successful businessmen have better things to do then contemplating if someone's jealous or not.

• Like 2

im sorry this is such a vague load of twaddle that it was not worth the time it took to post.

it may all be true, but i fail to see the point

We've been through some of this before, haven't we?

Your first username was TinFoilHat. What was next? Was it CandyPants?

And then there was another name, wasn't there?

And now you're back as GirlDrinkDrunk.

==================

Do you still "fail to see the point"? The thread is about farang lunatics. Take a look in the mirror.

Just be thankful it didn't bruise your colossal ego and that you came out relatively unscathed.

What did your hi-so Thai Chinese wife make of all this?

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This is exactly the point of my opening post.

JEALOUSY.

===========================

Why bring hi-so Thai Chinese wives into any of this?

============================

Some of you guys really don't understand the extent to which you reveal your jealousy, bitterness and envy.

Point proven I think.

Bravo .... I think.

If it's of any interest (and I'm sure it isn't), I'm probably the only person on this forum who doesn't have a Thai Chinese girlfriend.

=====================

But this is all becoming childish. You can really see now the mentality of this forum's membership.

Point proven I think.

Bravo .... I think.

If it's of any interest (and I'm sure it isn't), I'm probably the only person on this forum who doesn't have a Thai Chinese girlfriend.

=====================

But this is all becoming childish. You can really see now the mentality of this forum's membership.

You included. Awareness is not a stranger for you ! Quick learner, well done.

• Like 1

Couldnt agree more.

Yes - jealousy. There are a LOT of jealous farangs around with serious chips on their shoulders.

Reasons for jealousy:

You earn more

You are younger than them/better looking

You have a nicer girlfriend

You pay your girlfriend nothing or more/less than they do

You have a car

You are a nice person, they are not.

etc etc

Point proven I think.

Bravo .... I think.

=====================

Mines from Malaysia , (born there) her Mums Chinese married to a Malaysian and lived in Malaysia but moved to the South Of Thailand (Hat Yai) when her daughter was very young and has lived in Thailand since about the age of 5 and swears she's Thai.

I tell her she's Malaysian/Chinese but she screams and says "No I THAI, I have Thai ID card and Thai Passport"... I try to explain she has no Thai blood in her but she is fully Thai according to her....

What's everyone else think...facepalm.gif

I must be a lunatic...w00t.gif

Edited by MB1