Red Bull heir to be indicted Monday, Thai prosector says

webfact

Justice at last? Red Bull heir to be indicted Monday, prosector says
By Coconuts Bangkok

vorayuthyoovidhyaarrestedo.jpg

BANGKOK: -- After being postponed four times, the indictment of the notorious Red Bull heir Vorayuth Yoovidhya, who allegedly killed a police officer in a hit-and-run last year, is finally set to take place on Monday.

And just in time it seems. The statute of limitations for the speeding charge against Vorayuth is due to expire on Sept 3.

Ruecha Krairiksh, lead prosecutor in the case, said the indictment was postponed repeatedly because the suspect had complained to police that the Attorney-General's Office should interview four more eye-witnesses to ensure fairness.

However, Thong Lor police had yet to submit any additional information regarding the suspect's petition to prosecutors, Ruecha said. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/08/23/justice-last-red-bull-heir-be-indicted-monday-prosector-says

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-08-23

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there something wrong with him mentally? He looks like an imbecile.

A spoiled, unexposed baby/sissy drunk & on coke. A pus*y.

We've been hearing for a year that he'll be indicted.

If he isn't, hope the family of the deceased policeman can find some sort of compensation.......................................................

• Like 1

From the article:

However, Thong Lor police had yet to submit any additional information regarding the suspect's petition to prosecutors, Ruecha said.

Now what on earth would cause the police to drag their feet on this I wonder?

• Like 2

What Monday? Which week, month or year? Whenever; the dopey looking tosspot will walk with a smirk on his face...Thai 'justice' in all its glory !

damn, you beat me to it only by seconds....

What a shambles. This statute of limitations has been so useful for the corrupt elite in Thailand. That is how he will get away with it. Either he will for some reason not appear in court - eg. run off to Cambodia or there will be some objections by his lawyers and the case will be postponed. What a disgrace and a shame on Thailand.

• Like 1

families of victims ought to start protests in front of his residents,blockade the entrance, make signs 'murdering coward' etc. put them on youtube...make it known and make the family lose the credibility they deserve to lose.

Seems like you've gotta make some serious noise in Thailand to get anything done...make the international community boycott this brand of drink.

• Like 1

because the suspect had complained to police that the Attorney-General's Office should interview four more eye-witnesses to ensure fairness.

How the hell does this country function?

It doesn't.

However, I did notice that sentence too. Interesting that the defendant in a case can decide which witnesses the prosecution should interview biggrin.png

because the suspect had complained to police that the Attorney-General's Office should interview four more eye-witnesses to ensure fairness.

It doesn't.

However, I did notice that sentence too. Interesting that the defendant in a case can decide which witnesses the prosecution should interview 20x20xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.r24L-a7U6 width=20 alt=biggrin.png>

RedBull suspect can demand anything he likes. Since when in Thailand justice = law?

I ask myself that question often. It really is simply amazing. On top of it, hit and RUN and released on bail? Wow.