Musician help

asiamint

Hi

A very old friend of mine is in town and I need to help him find somewhere to practice for his forthcoming album.

Such a difficult task as he likes to play and practice 14 hours a day. Ideally a rural thai style house on a big plot of land would be perfect, as then he can sing all he wants without feeling like he is annoying the whole neighbourhood.

(ideally, hua hin, pranburi, phetburi, Paulu U) although would consider travel anywhere if right place could be found

Not an easy task as I only want to rent the house for a month or so.

Also if anyone wants to jam with him or any recommendations of where he can jam would be good.

He is a first class musician/songwriiter with a couple of very big hits behind him( a long long time ago, 20 years back)

Does not drink, and he is a very nice guy.

Thanks for any help or recommendations, cheers

They have frequent jams at Souay Vista as well so maybe he could join in. There is also a place called Rays on the corner of Sa Song road one block in from the corner near TOT that has blues music on Mondays. They may be of some help.

Edited by hhfarang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They have frequent jams at Souay Vista as well so maybe he could join in. There is also a place called Rays on the corner of Sa Song road one block in from the corner near TOT that has blues music on Mondays. They may be of some help.

Mant thanks hh