Haad Rin Nightlife, Not During The Fmp :-)

:D

Sawasdee :-)

I make a fast trip to Koh Pha Ngan (Thong Nai Pan Noi beach) in a few weeks and i want to discover too the "infamous" Had Rin Beach (not during the FMP).

A friend of mine who just come back from KPG tell me Haad Rin is "dead" when there is no FMP. I can't believe it !

I want that you tell me if there is good places to party (at what time close the bars ?) in Haad Rin when there is no FMP. What is the mix of people on this beach ? Is there thai girls or "katoeys" in the nightlife like in Chaweng :D or is it different ? :o

Thanks for all your informations !

You're friend is correct.. it's pretty quiet between the FMP's..... nothing at all like Chaweng

:D

Hello :-) and thanks for your quick answer :o What do you mean by "pretty quiet'... All the bars on Haad Rin Nok beach are closed when there is not the FMP ? There is no music-bar with DJ's or little party in Haad Rin ? Can you tell me what is open if i want to go out.... just have a drink lol ! Restaurants still open lol ?

No... the bars are open, it depends what you want from a night out at the beach, there is always a big crowd of people outside Cactus Bar, but I tend to avoid that and the open sewer that was running down the beach from there.. but it's always the busiest... god knows why??

:o

No... the bars are open, it depends what you want from a night out at the beach, there is always a big crowd of people outside Cactus Bar, but I tend to avoid that and the open sewer that was running down the beach from there.. but it's always the busiest... god knows why??

:o

I understand why you tend to avoid lol Thanks to help to found places to party :-)

Wich sort of music Cactus Bar play ? There is a big crowd of people outside because they organised little party or it's just because it's one of the only bar who is open ?

Yep, haad rin it is pretty quiet in the weeks in between the FMP but that doesn't mean you won't have a good time there. As mentioned before the Cactus club is always the busiest place and I also can't understand why? Apart from that there are bars to cater for pretty much all tastes, you've got the drop in clubs which plays a bit of everything, then there are the vinyl club and the zoom bar that play psy trance, you have the orchid club that plays drum and base and the big boom bar plays funky house, that had moved from the beach front but I was told it would return. Most of the Bars close around 2am.

I have to say that Haad Rin when in full flow is kicking, I was there over xmas and new year and went to the January full moon party. I can't remember ever enjoying myself so much!!

There are various parties that are held leading upto and after the FMP, some of these are the Half moon party, the moon set party, the black moon party & the paradise waterfall party to name a few. They are held at different places around the Island.

Yep, haad rin it is pretty quiet in the weeks in between the FMP but that doesn't mean you won't have a good time there. As mentioned before the Cactus club is always the busiest place and I also can't understand why? Apart from that there are bars to cater for pretty much all tastes, you've got the drop in clubs which plays a bit of everything, then there are the vinyl club and the zoom bar that play psy trance, you have the orchid club that plays drum and base and the big boom bar plays funky house, that had moved from the beach front but I was told it would return. Most of the Bars close around 2am.

I have to say that Haad Rin when in full flow is kicking, I was there over xmas and new year and went to the January full moon party. I can't remember ever enjoying myself so much!!

There are various parties that are held leading upto and after the FMP, some of these are the Half moon party, the moon set party, the black moon party & the paradise waterfall party to name a few. They are held at different places around the Island.

Hello and thanks a lot Chumbles to give those informations :o

I have a more "chocking" question to ask to make me an idea of the feeling of Haad Rin beach not during FMP. Is there like in Chaweng nightlife, thai girls or katoeys who are looking for farangs or is it only a "backpacker" feeling ?

There aren't that many Thai girls in Haad Rin, there are a few floating around but that is expected. It is mainly a backpackers vibe, in my two months staying on the Island and partying at Haad Rin I met all sorts of travellers from all over the world.