Galaxy Note 3: September 4?

monekyface

Will we be able to get a Note 3 here in Bangkok on September 4th, or is that just the date that it will be unveiled?

Does anyone know how much it will cost here, or can you give me a reasonable estimate?

If you would like to speculate on whether the Snapdragon version or the Exynos version will be faster, please do! Will we just get the Snapdragon here?

A quick search indicates that Samsung may announce the Note II at IFA in Berlin on 4 Sep. It can be challenging to determine regional, localized availability based on what appears to be a rumor of an announcement?

I'd say best case would be availability here in Thailand of localized product within 60 - 90 days? Not sure which CPU, maybe look at the history with the Note and Note II, to see what the regional variants were with regard to embedded technology?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a link to the specs for the Note 3: http://m.samsungmobilepress.com/FileHome/Press/Mobile_Pdf/[Press%20Release]%20GALAXY%20Note%203_FINAL.pdf

And here's a link to the general press releases for the Note 3, Note 10.1 2014 edition, and Galaxy Gear watch: http://www.samsungmobilepress.com/

The Note 3 is due to release in about 140 countries September 25th.

my friend in HK is saying they have announced availability there of the GALAXY NOTE 3 on Sept 25th.

I imagine we will get it a bit later in Bangkok.....

Im getting one as soon as I can, as I have been really enjoying the Galaxy Note 2 (and Galaxy Mega 6.3) for work & play, but would like an upgrade

Edited by trajan