Dog Worming Tablets

Hi,

how do I ask for dog worming tablets in Thai ?

(I think this is what I need - puppy sometimes run her bum along the ground :o )

Ya tai pa wah

but there are different worm remedies for different animals so u have to specify the animal..in this case Maa

Hi,

(I think this is what I need - puppy sometimes run her bum along the ground :o )

Ya tai pa wah

but there are different worm remedies for different animals so u have to specify the animal..in this case Maa

Thanks oneeyedjohn - I already managed before I saw your reply, thanks, by explaining "ma me sut yoo kang nai tong", which the shop keeper seemed to understand immediately - followed by some theatrics in the shop, because my Thai is poor and "dog" sounds the same as "horse" when I say it (so no, I don't need that big syringe, thankyou).

Anyway, I saw several options for different animals, and the most popular active ingredient (all but one of them seemed to be purely this) seemed to be Piperazene citrate - so I bought some of that. Now I just have to figure out what size pig my little puppy is to know how much to give her :D

Where is Bambina ? Think this is a question for her. I have a sachet of 10 grams of 100% wt/wt, so I am thinking give maybe half mixed in her food.... :D

I won't administer anything unitl I have checked back here tomorrow, in case someone warns me the cute little thing is going to turn into a fluffy rocket-propelled grenade...

In case anyone asks "why not go to the vet", I have no idea if there is one here, and my inlaws don't seem to know either. I get the impression everyone is their own vet for cows, buffaloes and pigs, and that dogs just live or die - but I might be wrong.

Hi,

> Khor Yaa Thay Pa yat (ขอยาถ่ายพยาธิ)

- for tape worm (look like rice or cucumber seed) - Praziquantel ,Mebendazole

- for round worm (look like noodle) -Pyrantel , Mebendazole

> Khor Yaa Thay Pa yat (ขอยาถ่ายพยาธิ)

- for tape worm (look like rice or cucumber seed) - Praziquantel ,Mebendazole

- for round worm (look like noodle) -Pyrantel , Mebendazole

Thanks Bambina :o

Is it ok to give the Piperazene citrate I already bought, or should I throw that away ?

I am assuming round worm...

If so, how much should I give a little puppy ?

Is it ok to give the Piperazene citrate I already bought, or should I throw that away ?

piperazine use for against hookworms and tapeworm ,

dose dog-100 mg/kg po repear in 3 wk

in puppy and kitten i prefer use pyrantel(for hookworms and roundworms) coz its safer

dose dog -5 mg/kg after meal ..repeat in 7-10 days

piperazine use for against hookworms and tapeworm ,

dose dog-100 mg/kg po repear in 3 wk

in puppy and kitten i prefer use pyrantel(for hookworms and roundworms) coz its safer

dose dog -5 mg/kg after meal ..repeat in 7-10 days

Thanks Bambina :o:D:D