Macbook repair Samui

Hello,

I look for someone that could open my macbook (no longer warranted) and try to fix small hardware problems (sound, key, mike...)

I do not want to send it to official repair center as I cannot be without my computer.

Do you have some shops to advise me? Banana IT? JIB computer? I went a few months ago to a kind of small shop on main road maybe near Maenam... But can't remember where...

Thanks!

There is a good PC/laptop repair place in Maenam - almost opposite the Post Office - on the land side towards Maenam. It is in a row of shophouses (2nd one I think).

I do not know if they can do Mac.

Jimmy usually recommends a place near Makro for Macs. Look for his post.

Thanks! So 3 shops I can go? Opposite Sirisin (M Net orange sign), opposite Makro, opposite post office...?

Any advice on the first to try? I remind it is for a macbook (air).

Thank you !

Thanks! So 3 shops I can go? Opposite Sirisin (M Net orange sign), opposite Makro, opposite post office...?

Any advice on the first to try? I remind it is for a macbook (air).

Thank you !

I would try M Net first, the other shops are not Mac trained. So shop opposite Sirisen ...

I am not sure if some staff at Ibeats in Tesco will do .... the one guy that used to do after hours, moved on. sad.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I live on Tao and I got a problem with my Macbook Air trackpad. I am hoping it just needs cleaning but what do I know. I am going to BKK in November but I don't want to wait that long. Does anyone have an e-mail address of any of the shops you mentioned. I would try to describe the problem and go over if they think they can help. Thanks in advance!

Jackie

Hi everyone. I live on Tao and I got a problem with my Macbook Air trackpad. I am hoping it just needs cleaning but what do I know. I am going to BKK in November but I don't want to wait that long. Does anyone have an e-mail address of any of the shops you mentioned. I would try to describe the problem and go over if they think they can help. Thanks in advance!

Jackie

I would contact one of these stores in BKK... they are Mac Authorized dealers... Sorry for caps, but how email from Apple came to me! (For warranty work)

MACINTOSH CENTER CO., LTD2.2 km 989 SIAM DISCOVERY CENTER, ROOM 518A, 5TH FLOOR, RAMA 1 ROAD, PATHUMWAN BANGKOK, BANGKOK 10330

Telephone 02-658-0476 to 7

second store.

ISERVE2.6 km AMARIN PLAZA 496-502, 3RD FI. 3-5,PLOENCHIT ROAD, LUMPINI, PATHUMWAN BANGKOK, BANGKOK 10330

Tel 02-652-2324 to 7

third store...

UFICON COMPANY LIMITED2.9 km 604/3 PANTIP PLAZA BUILDING,4TH FLR ROOM 411, PETCHABURI ROAD,RATCHATEVEE BANGKOK, BANGKOK 10400

Telephone 02-256-0807 to 9

Ibeats on Samui, (Tesco Chawang) I do not have number.

or Mnet Phone (Boyd) 083 388 4422 But either store, will just send up to BKK anyway...I am pretty sure.

Send up by registered mail to one of the stores listed above. You'll probably wait 2 to 3 weeks for repair. (Phone first though)

• Like 2

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Jackie

I would contact one of these stores in BKK... they are Mac Authorized dealers... Sorry for caps, but how email from Apple came to me! (For warranty work)

MACINTOSH CENTER CO., LTD2.2 km 989 SIAM DISCOVERY CENTER, ROOM 518A, 5TH FLOOR, RAMA 1 ROAD, PATHUMWAN BANGKOK, BANGKOK 10330

Telephone 02-658-0476 to 7

second store.

ISERVE2.6 km AMARIN PLAZA 496-502, 3RD FI. 3-5,PLOENCHIT ROAD, LUMPINI, PATHUMWAN BANGKOK, BANGKOK 10330

Tel 02-652-2324 to 7

third store...

UFICON COMPANY LIMITED2.9 km 604/3 PANTIP PLAZA BUILDING,4TH FLR ROOM 411, PETCHABURI ROAD,RATCHATEVEE BANGKOK, BANGKOK 10400

Telephone 02-256-0807 to 9

Ibeats on Samui, (Tesco Chawang) I do not have number.

or Mnet Phone (Boyd) 083 388 4422 But either store, will just send up to BKK anyway...I am pretty sure.

Send up by registered mail to one of the stores listed above. You'll probably wait 2 to 3 weeks for repair. (Phone first though)