Allegations of sexual abuse of 4 year old girl at Pattaya Children's shelter

webfact

Allegations of sexual abuse of 4 year old girl at Pattaya Children's shelter

shelter-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Banglamung Police are currently investigating claims that a 4 year old girl, who was taken into-care while her 40 year old mother was sent to prison to serve a short sentence for drug offences, was sexually abused by a teenage resident at a Children’s Shelter in North Pattaya.

Officials at the Chonburi Shelter for Children and Women deny that any sexual assault took place and claim they would have occurred prior to the child arriving at the shelter.

Khun Wanna, a Special Investigator for the Pattaya City Child Welfare Department believes that injuries to the child’s genital area are consistent with a recent sexual assault and the shelter is denying the assault took place to protect the reputation of their shelter and staff and residence who live and work there.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/100834/allegations-sexual-abuse-4-year-girl-pattaya-childrens-shelter/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-30

Khun Wanna, a Special Investigator for the Pattaya City Child Welfare Department believes that injuries to the child’s genital area are consistent with a recent sexual assault and the shelter is denying the assault took place to protect the reputation of their shelter and staff and residence who live and work there

Does that mean that somebody from the staff had done it?-wai2.gif

In shelters it is not uncommon that (sexual) assults take place by other people in their care. That seems to be the claim here.

Recent wounds would suggest that it took place during the time the chid was under the care of the shelter.

It is sad to hear a 4 year old who has her mother in jail is sent to a shelter and is treated this way.

If she was attacked in the shelter both the sick minded person responsible and all the staff should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Castration for the attacker and the cane for those too lazy to do their jobs correctly plus a nice long stay at one of the worst prisons in this country

• Like 2

It sounds like the persons in this article haven't sorted it out yet; so why bring this into the public consciousness? I make allegations in my head every day when I drive among all the other Thai drivers. Should we bring that in to the public consciousness as well?

The media in Thailand is about on par with the thought processes of a gnat.

• Like 1

It sounds like the persons in this article haven't sorted it out yet; so why bring this into the public consciousness? I make allegations in my head every day when I drive among all the other Thai drivers. Should we bring that in to the public consciousness as well?

The media in Thailand is about on par with the thought processes of a gnat.

They haven't sorted out who did it,but the proof that it has been done is there!

quote> ...the shelter is denying the assault took place to protect the reputation of their shelter and staff and residence who live and work there. <quote

Well, looks like the horse has bolted already, no?

Where it happened is secondary, of true importance is that this case will not become one one of those cases that are hushed and simply smiled away. Hope the little girl will recover to the point that she can live a normal life, if this is possible at all... May the attacker receive punishment that fits the crime and equals the pain (emotionally and physically) child and mother went through and will go through in the years to come.

Where the f.... is Dexter when you need him?

Hmmmm.....Let me think. Whoever did this, has destroyed a child's life. He needs to die

a long slow and painful death. I suspect that the Chonburi Shelter for Children and Women

sadly will be doing everything possible to cover this up, rather than subjecting this animal

to what he actually deserves.... :-(

I currently care for my wife's 4 year old granddaughter during the day. It is a fun and joyous time for both of us. How anybody could harbour even a scintilla of a sexual thought towards an infant of this age makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach. However I cannot join the total retribution brigade as this will not heal a sick mind. Such perverts should be securely locked away as they are a menace to innocent children - and to themselves.

UPDATE
Former Police Officer arrested in Children’s Home sexual assault case

child-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--Banglamung Police announced on Friday that a 57 year former Special Branch Police Officer had been arrested in connection with the alleged sexual assault of a 4 year old girl at a Pattaya Children and Women’s Shelter.

It was also announced that the director of the shelter, who works for the Department of Social Development and Human Security who are responsible for the shelter, has been transferred to an inactive post with immediate effect.

Khun Noi, the former Police Officer, who now walks only with crutches, resides at the shelter and was identified by the 4 year old victim as the alleged attacker, despite him vehemently denying allegations brought against him.

The Pawina Foundation based in Bangkok are also involved in the case and Khun Pawina herself came to Pattaya on Friday to work with Police to ensure the victim and her mother are cared for at this difficult time.

Khun Pawina provided a donation of 10,000 Baht to the Mother of the Child, who was recently released from prison after serving a short sentence for minor drug offences. She will also ensure the pair are sent to a shelter in Bangkok run by the Pawina Foundation as they look to rebuild their lives.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/101012/police-officer-arrested-childrens-home-sexual-assault-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-31

I was sort of hoping when they caught the guy, he would have a rough time in prison as a kiddie

raper. But now that we know he is a former policeman, nothing will happen to him even if does

jail time. Again this man shows the caliber of police that Thailand hires........

Side note : This guy must really have a pencil dick if he was able to rape a 4 year old.....angry.gif

I hope he gets street justice, though i am surprised the police went after one of their own.

Sick that the childrens home tried to cover it up, you have to wonder what happens in these places, may be in 30 years people will speak out.

Edited by NeverToReturn