Roadworks on the upper end of soi siam country club

Pattaya Pat

They are puttting drainage in on both sides of the road. There is not much scopr to widen the road but further up Siam Country Club they have put in motor bike lanes. Unfortunately because of lack od drains these lanes aredangerous and normally covered in sand. When the new drains are put in badly they will be equally dangerous when the locals make off with the steel drain covers!

• Like 1

They are puttting drainage in on both sides of the road. There is not much scopr to widen the road but further up Siam Country Club they have put in motor bike lanes. Unfortunately because of lack od drains these lanes aredangerous and normally covered in sand. When the new drains are put in badly they will be equally dangerous when the locals make off with the steel drain covers!

Ok, thanks. Nothing exciting then. Although I'm hoping when they relay the pavement or whatever was there before it will look decent.

Not sure about drainage. I have stopped along that road many times when coming off the highway on the east., and the storm drains have been there all of the time. I was surprised to see the new round-about though. Did not seem like one was needed there. Time will tell.